Author Topic: US attacks Syrian base  (Read 7180 times)

Ruanaidh

Re: US attacks Syrian base
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2017, 11:04:15 PM »
The plot thickens. The portion of the base that was hit involved a canteen, 6 out-of-date Migs and wait for it... a stack of containers once used to hold Chemical weapons which were destroyed by Assad as part of an agreement with UN observers 2 years ago. This may have been a 'Kabuki Theatre' scripted to take the rhetorical  'wind out of sails' out of the sails of Trumps enemies. A master stroke or a strike by a maniac...??????

Sounds.legit!?

Source it up
I watched about 6hrs of news excerpts today. The first portion was from a 'Crosstalk'  debate, and the  second regarding the containers I can't recall. It will pop up again in my feed so I'll name it when it does.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2017, 07:06:25 AM »

Just relieved that Donald had time to play golf today.

"America first" he bellowed ad nauseum during the election campaign...

As always it's Donald first,

Relevence ?

Sour grapes?

Still upset killary didn't get the gig as she would have done a much better job aye

Not at all...

read so many people say Donald was going to be fantastic, he'd change things. There was nothing to fear with him as President despite his vitriolic hate campaigns on a number of issues

But 80 odd hours ago he ordered from his Miami holiday home no less an air strike on Syria after thorough out his campaign he wouldn't get involved. Why?

News reports are suggesting it wasn't as successful as he would lead us to believe

And what does Mr President do rather than heading back to Washington to sit down and work out why things didn't go to plan? He goes off and plays golf

Fantastic leadership right there ... so as I said with Donald it's all about Donald

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2017, 12:15:02 PM »

Relevence ?

Sour grapes?

Still upset killary didn't get the gig as she would have done a much better job aye

Not at all...

read so many people say Donald was going to be fantastic, he'd change things. There was nothing to fear with him as President despite his vitriolic hate campaigns on a number of issues

But 80 odd hours ago he ordered from his Miami holiday home no less an air strike on Syria after thorough out his campaign he wouldn't get involved. Why?

News reports are suggesting it wasn't as successful as he would lead us to believe

And what does Mr President do rather than heading back to Washington to sit down and work out why things didn't go to plan? He goes off and plays golf

Fantastic leadership right there ... so as I said with Donald it's all about Donald

Agreed, playing golf was a rank move.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2017, 12:17:45 PM »

Relevence ?

Sour grapes?

Not at all...

You read that did you, WP? :snidegrin

Lmao
Caracella and Balmey.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2017, 12:19:06 PM »
A sane voice amidst the madness:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L88Zj5y3J2o

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2017, 12:25:14 PM »
A sane voice amidst the madness:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L88Zj5y3J2o

Bang on! But when have the oligarchs and power mungers ever let a little thing like the law get in the way of starting another conflict? Depressing that this sort of logic and level headed sentiment is rarely given a voice on prominent media forums.

Offline FLATearth

• Future Richmond star
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2017, 12:51:59 PM »

Relevence ?

Sour grapes?

Not at all...

Agreed, playing golf was a rank move.

Did he crap himself on course again?

tony_montana

Offline FLATearth

• Future Richmond star
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2017, 04:12:24 PM »

dwaino

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2017, 10:19:21 AM »
I never thought Trump was perfect by any stretch, but I am very disappointed in him caving into neocon pressure and just becoming another pawn in the Yinon plan. I thought he was better than that. (((They))) have him, like every POTUS before him by their hooks and nothing like a bogeyman manufactured with a bit of atrocity propaganda to get support.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2017, 12:42:13 PM »
Tucker and Tulsi:

https://youtu.be/d0lY-CikpLs

Mitchell and Molyneux:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrVvTdJLB4g

and finally Vinegar t@s and Terrorist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utEe1LLdB3k

They will dress up their reasoning and justify any crime by whatever 'trigger' they believe will move the herd in their direction. The bottom line is that it is always about the interest of Israel and the hegemony of Elites in business, war welfare and occult political circles.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 01:11:23 PM by Ruanaidh »

Ruanaidh

« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2017, 08:35:32 AM »
Very informative interview between Alex Jones and Michael Savage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTKxIyBpuF0

Ruanaidh

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2017, 10:32:30 AM »
Kevork Almassian on Red Ice, for those willing to dig deeper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0_fVFvjL5s

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2017, 11:29:48 AM »
"MOAB"

Trump ain't holding back aye

As an aside I read somewhere asaad said he is questioning if kids actually died and it was a terrible total lie.

Strange comment coming from this lunatic.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2017, 02:36:30 PM »
"MOAB"

Trump ain't holding back aye

As an aside I read somewhere asaad said he is questioning if kids actually died and it was a terrible total lie.

Strange comment coming from this lunatic.
The first casualty of war is 'truth' (Hiram Johnson).