Author Topic: Return of the Drama Queen  (Read 8152 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Drama Queen update
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2006, 11:19:01 AM »
"I know I am hated by some people," an emotional Pittman said yesterday. "Even if I am breaking world records they think I'm a drama queen."

Oh, come on Jana, we don't think that at all  :rollin

:rollin

For the next week it's gonna be non-stop "Will Jana be able to run in her race or not"  :sleep
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Return of the Drama Queen
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2006, 09:28:16 PM »
Well Jana finally won .... but the judges aren't still happy though lol.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2006, 09:30:36 PM »
Good luck to her -Well done  :thumbsup

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2006, 09:38:37 PM »
She was gracious tonight.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2006, 10:15:42 PM »
She was gracious tonight.

Was she - I was watching LOST :thumbsup :clapping ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Ox

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2006, 01:01:05 AM »
LMAO @ Doing laps of self gratifying honor.

STFU and get back to training.

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2006, 01:54:21 AM »
ROFLMAO, sign of a true champion: briging it all together for the commonwealth games, ROFLMAO

Moi

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2006, 08:50:02 AM »
What a bitch lol.  I thought it was a hollow victory to take gold that way and the Poms deserved the gold.  I'm sure they would have been delighted if they had won and the Poms stole it from them that way.  But Pittman, you are a slimy little attention-seeking whore - Tamsyn's not much better.  At least Tamsyn after the race had the grace to go up and try and congratulate Jana - the bitch turned her back on her. 

English head athletics coach Brad McStravick says Jana Pittman's offer to hand over her Commonwealth relay gold medal would not achieve much unless her three teammates felt the same way.

Pittman has reportedly written a letter of apology to the English team which was disqualified from the 4x400m final at the Melbourne Games after crossing the line 10 metres clear of Australia.

The protest was lodged by Australian runner Tamsyn Lewis after Englishwoman Natasha Danvers-Smith took up an incorrect starting position for the third leg.

"I was aware that (Pittman) had offered to give her medal up to the English team but I am not quite sure what good that would do," McStravick told ABC TV's The Offsiders yesterday.

"I mean, if all four of the Australian girls were of a similar view then it might be worth talking about but I think just giving one gold medal to the team won't really achieve an awful lot.

"I know Jana did speak to Christine Ohuruogu during the closing ceremony when we were in the stand and she again said she was sorry that it all happened and it was unfortunate.

"She kind of blamed it on Tamsyn going to the officials and pointing out the fact that our girl was in the wrong place."

Lewis has said she has no intention of handing back her medal.

The other two members of the Australian team, Caitlin Willis and Rosemary Hayward, have not commented on the issue.

Danvers-Smith said she would be pleased to receive a gold medal, whether or not Lewis was prepared to hand her one over.

"Like Brad said, if they all wanted to do it great. But from what I have read, I don't think Tamsyn is along that line," said Danvers-Smith.

"I don't think she sees it the same way so I am sure if the team did follow, three would be the most that we got in this situation, but yeah why not?

"If that's what (Pittman) says she wants to do, it would be much appreciated."

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2006, 01:44:58 PM »
lmfao. If Pittman hadn't won gold in her individual race I wonder how keen should would have been to hand over the relay gold.

lmfaooo@blaming Lewis for making Australia take home gold.

Moi

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2006, 01:57:49 PM »
lmfao. If Pittman hadn't won gold in her individual race I wonder how keen should would have been to hand over the relay gold.

lmfaooo@blaming Lewis for making Australia take home gold.

She is a idiot  :shh that's for sure  :rollin

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2006, 06:10:51 PM »
"She kind of blamed it on Tamsyn going to the officials and pointing out the fact that our girl was in the wrong place."

Lewis has said she has no intention of handing back her medal.

Didn't Jana say previously that Lewis discussed it after the race with her before they went to the officials?

Good ol' Jana lol.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2006, 01:50:33 AM »
Tamsyn's now told Jana to go and get stuffed  :rollin.

--------------------------

Jana's gold medal offer riles Tamsyn
Matt Cunningham
04apr06

TAMSYN Lewis has hit back at fellow track star Jana Pittman in the latest chapter of their long-running public spat.

Lewis said she wanted nothing to do with her former friend after Pittman accused her of instigating a protest against England after the women's 4x400m final at the Commonwealth Games.

"I've had enough to tell you the truth. I've had an absolute gutful," she said on Triple M radio.

Lewis was responding to a letter Pittman sent to the English team after Australia was handed gold after the protest.

Pittman offered to hand over her gold medal to the England team and said she was embarrassed by Lewis, whom she said had instigated the protest over a technical breach.

Lewis said she had no idea what prompted Pittman to write the letter.

"I don't understand the girl's motives, never have, never will, and quite frankly after all this I want nothing to do with her," Lewis said.

"I'm moving back up to the 800s and I don't want to ever have anything to do with her again."

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,18704115%255E11088,00.html

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2006, 01:55:26 AM »
So much for shutting the stuff up and letting her feet do the talking from now on  :lol

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2006, 09:52:41 PM »
Tamsyn's now told Jana to go and get stuffed  :rollin.

--------------------------

Jana's gold medal offer riles Tamsyn
Matt Cunningham
04apr06

TAMSYN Lewis has hit back at fellow track star Jana Pittman in the latest chapter of their long-running public spat.

Lewis said she wanted nothing to do with her former friend after Pittman accused her of instigating a protest against England after the women's 4x400m final at the Commonwealth Games.

"I've had enough to tell you the truth. I've had an absolute gutful," she said on Triple M radio.

Lewis was responding to a letter Pittman sent to the English team after Australia was handed gold after the protest.

Pittman offered to hand over her gold medal to the England team and said she was embarrassed by Lewis, whom she said had instigated the protest over a technical breach.

Lewis said she had no idea what prompted Pittman to write the letter.

"I don't understand the girl's motives, never have, never will, and quite frankly after all this I want nothing to do with her," Lewis said.

"I'm moving back up to the 800s and I don't want to ever have anything to do with her again."

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,18704115%255E11088,00.html

I was listening to the show when Tamsyn rang in and she also said that Jana dragged her by the hand over to the officials to report it after Tamsyn mentioned the starting position mix up.  There are also rumours that now she has married a pom she might end up with their athletics team as we aussies just don't understand her!  :banghead Gimme a break!!!  :sleep

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2006, 05:38:40 PM »
There are also rumours that now she has married a pom she might end up with their athletics team as we aussies just don't understand her!  :banghead Gimme a break!!!  :sleep

The airport is that a way  ;D.