Author Topic: Health & Lifestyle Biz  (Read 4017 times)

Moi

Health & Lifestyle Biz
« on: February 14, 2006, 08:00:57 AM »
I used to wake up aching all over every morning, a lot of the time feeling lethargic and like i was getting a cold - thought it was old age lol. Couldn't for the life of me work out why i felt like that because i generaly have good health.  But I heard something on Teflon causing similar effects.  So, i went out and bought a nice heavy steel fry pan and chucked the Teflon away.  That was over a year ago.  Err, i haven't had any effects since.  Coincidence?  I doubt it.

Do yourself a favour and get rid of any Teflon products.  Really makes a difference  :thumbsup

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
Re: Health & Lifestyle Biz
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 08:33:34 AM »
You might be onto something there Moi. That may also explain the mood swings and continual health complaints from a certain so called retired chef and PVB.  ;)
Hint: It's not Nigella Lawson.  :rollin

Moi

Re: Health & Lifestyle Biz
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 08:42:45 AM »
You might be onto something there Moi. That may also explain the mood swings and continual health complaints from a certain so called retired chef and PVB.  ;)
Hint: It's not Nigella Lawson.  :rollin
Funny, i thought of that  :rollin
Was mean of me to keep this info secret for 12 months, but i had nasty thoughts running through my head - you hit the nail on the head  :lol
But for the benefit of mankind in general, i decided to impart this wealth of knowledge hahahaha!
Somehow, i don't think getting rid of Teflon would help in all cases lol  ;)