Author Topic: Chris Scott sooking thread [merged]  (Read 39171 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Chris Scott sooking thread [merged]
« on: July 16, 2017, 02:28:48 AM »
For the integrity of the game, every team in the competition should be able to decide where they play their 11 home games,” Chris Scott said yesterday.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/teams/geelong/clubs-not-the-afl-should-decide-where-home-games-are-played-scott/news-story/5a561c8b1de94f3acc9ff0eca1a0db4e

Pertinent on the day we're forced to play a 'home' game away at Etihad rather than at our real home ground, the 'G.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 06:50:22 PM by one-eyed »

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
AFL has dollar signs in their eyes. Can't see it ever happening

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Chris Scott warns of rush to shut down opposition in wake of Richmond’ premiership success

Herald Sun
October 3, 2017 1:41pm

GEELONG coach Chris Scott has warned of the potential aesthetic issues AFL footy may face in the wake of Richmond’s groundbreaking premiership.

Speaking on Monday night, Scott said the Tigers’ intense pressure was the key to its grand final win over Adelaide.

And as every side tries to reach footy’s pinnacle, Scott suggested shutting down the opposition — as the Tigers were able to do to the Crows — could become the major focus.

“I think Adelaide — I don’t think they’re a slow team — but Richmond made them look a bit slow,” Scott told Fox Footy.

“I think every side will say ‘If we can’t pressure really well, we’re going to have to be unbelievable at everything else’.

“Which is going to be a bit of a problem for the AFL because more and more, as an industry, we’re trying to open the game up.

“But we keep getting reminded that if you can close the opposition down, you’re halfway there — more than halfway there.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/more-news/chris-scott-warns-of-rush-to-shut-down-opposition-in-wake-of-richmonds/news-story/998eb924b3f03acf488a38f518ffde83

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
Tackling and smothering revolutionary?

Go Tigers!

dwaino

Sooking if up. He couldn't stand talking about us last night on 360.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame

This is a Siberian Salt mine. I think one of the people in the photo is Scott.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Dougeytherichmondfan

Never seen anyone look more uncomfortable/salty in my life.

It was brilliant.

Online JP Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
This twit talks about aesthetic issues while failing to realize that one side out there scored over 100 points by playing some highly entertaining football!  Yes, we smashed them defensively, but we also demoralized them with our gut running, out-coached them & then blitzed them with waves of skilled forwards! 
I'm surprised the RSPCA didn't step in to stop the match!   
Once a Tiger, always a Tiger!  Loud, proud & dangerous!

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
BAHAHA  the sookery is what they should call that stuffing cat crap pile.  Fairdinkum, it was the fitness, pace and endurance that allowed our side to pressure teams like that.  Team work and the willingness to keep running when your body is telling you to lay down and die!  That is what the difference is and our blokes stuffing well did it when the others couldn't/wouldn't go with them so sook it up Scott, you either want it or you cave in trying.
Lots of people name their swords......

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Never seen anyone look more uncomfortable/salty in my life.

It was brilliant.

THIS

could not agree more

stuff he makes me sick that bloke.

But yes its sooooooooooooooo great to see

if anyone hasnt seen it see if you can online. I loved watching it
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
3rd highest score by a winning team in the past 9 grand  finals
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 10:41:24 PM by Hard Roar Tiger »
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

dwaino

He was visibly squirming in his chair. 'Salty' is thrown around way too much but he is exactly that. The moment he was required to talk about us his face would screw up like he just sucked on a Warhead.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
stuffing nephew nailed me with one on sunday from the royal show.....my face went cats arse in two seconds flat ...lil bastard
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
He was visibly squirming in his chair. 'Salty' is thrown around way too much but he is exactly that. The moment he was required to talk about us his face would screw up like he just sucked on a Warhead.

Yessssss warheads  :-* either that or Selwoods left nut :dancingpickle
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
So down at the kitty litter box
Sooklong 80 rich 66

Finals we won 91 v 40 103 v 67 108 v 60

So please tell me Bard sook how is this any different with the exception of us scoring better and smashing all you bunnies
Go stuff yourself