Author Topic: Round 20 Richmond vs Hawthorn MCG  (Read 13059 times)

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Round 20 Richmond vs Hawthorn MCG
« Reply #180 on: August 06, 2017, 08:47:47 PM »
Great day

Was worth getting out of my sick bed to make it to the game

There was alot to like today

Alot

I take the 1st quarter as a preview as to whats possible when we need to perform. I hope when the heat is turn up we can bring that for 4 quarters.
Shiny cups are won off the back off 4 quarter efforts like that
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #182 on: August 06, 2017, 10:58:33 PM »
I really liked Lambert and Martin's game. The defence was super disciplined also. I can't give Caddy 3 votes only because he missed some absolute sitters when the game was more in the balance. He kicked a couple of junk time goals when the game was already won.

Still goals is what wins you matches and at least he kicked 4 and when you look at the bad misses from.Castagna when he tried to dance past the second Hawk instead of just going for the left foot drop punt/right foot banana or Miles when he tried to dish it off back to Martin instead of just kicking the goal you would say Caddy's 4 was definitely an above average performance

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #183 on: August 07, 2017, 06:39:24 AM »
Caddy played a really good game. He presented well and was a threat in the forwardline. Rioli's pressure and the things he does off the ball are great to watch. Nank, Martin and Prestia were all good. The negatives for me were the games of Houli and Grigg. Both played poorly and should be dropped but won't be.

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #184 on: August 07, 2017, 08:31:00 AM »
Although he didn't get on the end of any, I thought butler was very good. Looked really composed with the ball and made the right decisions. His ability to just get a toe on the ball to keep the wave of pressure rolling is so valuable

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #185 on: August 07, 2017, 10:00:50 AM »
Soldo is Improving week by week for me deserves credit. What a people's thoughts? .

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #186 on: August 07, 2017, 10:21:07 AM »
Soldo is Improving week by week for me deserves credit. What a people's thoughts? .

Some of his tap work was awesome - straight down the throat of our onballers. Or maybe thats what ruckmen should just do. After putting up with Hampson for so long its refreshing to see.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #187 on: August 07, 2017, 10:35:38 AM »

Some of his tap work was awesome - straight down the throat of our onballers. Or maybe thats what ruckmen should just do. After putting up with Hampson for so long its refreshing to see.

He dropped back and took a few marks in defense and pushed up and kicked a goal.

he is a work in progress but he is going OK.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #188 on: August 07, 2017, 11:49:08 AM »

Still eligible for the rising star, only a baby
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #189 on: August 07, 2017, 12:51:55 PM »
Although he didn't get on the end of any, I thought butler was very good. Looked really composed with the ball and made the right decisions. His ability to just get a toe on the ball to keep the wave of pressure rolling is so valuable

Disagree - thought  he was far too often either caught in two minds or spending it before he got it and it's actually a bit of an issue with him....and I say that as one of his biggest supporters who was first here to back him in....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #190 on: August 07, 2017, 01:05:10 PM »
Really, I'd noticed that in other games but thought last night he was patient and made the right decision.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #191 on: August 07, 2017, 01:13:24 PM »
Yeah once or twice he did but even then it was after he stuffed up initially...like when he set up the shot on goal for CEllis (?)
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #192 on: August 07, 2017, 01:15:49 PM »

Disagree - thought  he was far too often either caught in two minds or spending it before he got it and it's actually a bit of an issue with him....and I say that as one of his biggest supporters who was first here to back him in....
Second  :snidegrin ;D
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #193 on: August 07, 2017, 01:20:26 PM »
Yes indeed you were....

- Thomas Sowell

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #194 on: August 07, 2017, 01:23:23 PM »
Not sure where to put this but Cotch doesn't mind the using the 'don't argue' lately either. It set up this play:

VIDEO: https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/DGiyZt1UQAAB0K0.mp4