Author Topic: Official round 20 team vs Hawks - Prestia, Lennon, Graham in squad; no Jack.  (Read 6234 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
Great. Lennon out.

...to Footscray next year with Menadue for Stringer..... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
the pootest recruit of all time is back in
We selected Yarran?

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
From being named in squad to being dropped not even emergency pretty poor from coaching panel what did they find out in 24 hrs they didn't know ?.Lloyd got a fair crack of it  of 5 or 6 games and showed nothing in seniors or vfl Lennon hasn't and gets dropped after 1 game.

tony_montana

Lemons papers are stamped.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Perplexing

Not much else to say  :huh3
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
If Lennon can't get a game with Jack out of the side and no CHF, then it's pretty clear what Dimma thinks of him.
If you think it doesn't come down to personalities and coaches pets than you are in denial.

Personally I don't give two sh17s about Lennon but he has deserved more opportunities than he has received from Hardwick.

I don't care if we win a final, Dimma isn't the answer going forward imo. Team selection is sh/7.

tony_montana

Great. Lennon out.

Yes thanks

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
Great. Lennon out.

Yes thanks
Throw in BEllis too as the steak knives

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
If Lennon can't get a game with Jack out of the side and no CHF, then it's pretty clear what Dimma thinks of him.
If you think it doesn't come down to personalities and coaches pets than you are in denial.

Personally I don't give two poos about Lennon but he has deserved more opportunities than he has received from Hardwick.

I don't care if we win a final, Dimma isn't the answer going forward imo. Team selection is sh/7.

cant argue with that
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame

Personally I don't give two poos about Lennon but he has deserved more opportunities than he has received from Hardwick.

Agree with you on that.Bewildering why he hasn't been given more of a shot because vfl form been good.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
Except for pace Lennon has the same skill set as Deledio....marking, kicking, quick hands, strength, decision making, delivery, ability to play all three lines including on-ball and is arguably an even better shot for goal and really his lack of pace in a side that, unlike Deledio, he woudn't be expected to carry the side for most of his career and with a lot more quick players around him, is fairly moot.....,but Halfstep just plonks him at forward pocket then drops him and writes him off for not getting 20 touches and laying half a dozen tackles...McCrae on the other hand knows how & where to best utilise him and when to do it.....I'm tipping the likes of  Bolton & Beveridge would too... :shh
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 02:53:18 AM by Diocletian »
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
It really is a disgrace that Lennon can't get a game. >:(
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Except for pace Lennon has the same skill set as Deledio....marking, kicking, quick hands, strength, decision making, delivery, ability to play all three lines including on-ball and is arguably an even better shot for goal and really his lack of pace in a side that, unlike Deledio, he woudn't be expected to carry the side for most of his career and with a lot more quick players around him, is fairly moot.....,but Halfstep just plonks him at forward pocket then drops him and writes him off for not getting 20 touches and laying half a dozen tackles...McCrae on the other hand knows how & where to best utilise him and when to do it.....I'm tipping the likes of  Bolton & Beveridge would too... :shh

And would be very damaging
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
It really is a disgrace that Lennon can't get a game. >:(

Your are over rating him. Lacks ticker
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline sdc01

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
he's done stuff all when selected...or can someone remember a game when he tore it up....