Author Topic: Cats team boo'ed upon entry to ground  (Read 4031 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
Re: Cats team boo'ed upon entry to ground
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2017, 03:28:37 PM »
Haha what a load of bollocks.....both callers probably about as genuine as  "Microwave Man" or "Mario from Doncaster"....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2017, 03:36:13 PM »
I'm all for the boo, should be more of it.

You could say I'm a huge booer!!!

Offline ¾ T!geɹ

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2017, 07:30:37 PM »
I think we will have to break out the tea and dumplings for each cats supporter the next time we play and we will serve with a smile, oh the poor little darlings, I feel so sorry for them  :'( stuffing winging idiots
The third quarter, the premiership quarter, it's Dusty time. He starts to shine and then delivers in the most AWESOME fashion.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2017, 07:31:40 PM »
They were saying Boo-urns
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2017, 07:36:44 PM »
Geelong supporters are so stereotypically meek.

LMFAO losers
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2017, 07:41:07 PM »
They should count themselves lucky they didn't get Spiderman'd on the way out

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2017, 08:53:36 PM »
I was looking out for Adam Goodes.  ;D
It was totally unexpected from my perspective - Put a smile on my face
As Dale Kerrigan said "x$!k 'em Darryl"!
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2017, 09:13:04 PM »
Us booing them was the start of a very special night. It was electric and proud to be a part of it :gotigers

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2017, 09:19:02 PM »
We made the 'G an extremely hostile environment for Geelong and I loved it. The booing was the Richmond fans way of signalling to the Geelong players and supporters alike that they were in for a fight. The "mob' mentality was exactly night. I also think it signaled to the AFL world that we are back! For ever one of the other three losing finals we have held back, almost fearful to barrack, waiting for defeat. This game we were up for the fight.

I hope we do the exact same thing next game! Time for our massive, passionate supporter base to influence the game. I want opposition teams and supporters to feel intimidated by the Tiger Tribe once more!

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2017, 09:44:14 PM »
We made the 'G an extremely hostile environment for Geelong and I loved it. The booing was the Richmond fans way of signalling to the Geelong players and supporters alike that they were in for a fight. The "mob' mentality was exactly night. I also think it signaled to the AFL world that we are back! For ever one of the other three losing finals we have held back, almost fearful to barrack, waiting for defeat. This game we were up for the fight.

I hope we do the exact same thing next game! Time for our massive, passionate supporter base to influence the game. I want opposition teams and supporters to feel intimidated by the Tiger Tribe once more!

:clapping

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2017, 10:02:23 PM »
This sort of article is so unfair to 99% of football fans.

My Mum is a Cats fan, and she couldn't be more happy for us long suffering Tiger's fans that we might win a flag. I honestly reckon that irrespective of hoping her poor son might see his team enjoy some success, she was as happy the Tigers won as she would have been if the Cats had won.

She has previously told me that prior to 2007 she never thought she would live to see another Cats flag. She was so excited when they won that flag. Ever since, her stated belief is that premierships are made to be shared around.

Each finals series she supports the Cats (if they are in it) and the team with the longest premiership drought, with one condition.

She will never, ever support Carlton.

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Belle, Richmond PR manager
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2017, 10:05:03 PM »
I draw the line at crowd violence & abuse

*Except Collingwood games

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2017, 10:07:17 PM »

:clapping :clapping
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2017, 10:23:55 PM »

:clapping :clapping
:clapping :clapping :clapping
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2017, 07:07:25 AM »
It was great, i was more obnoxious than not, but only for the many many times we have been denied.

But i would never want a fellow footy goer to feel threatened.