Author Topic: Describe how you feel about last nights win and making the grand final.  (Read 1656 times)

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Describe how you feel about last nights win and making the grand final.
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2017, 02:25:44 PM »
Being in America on a holiday i am logging onto every Wifi location available just to get some of the news about my beloved tigers. 3.30am this morning i logged in to find we had won...i was tearing up big time. I love this club and have mixed emotions as i want to be in two places at once. I will wear my tigers cap with pride everywhere i go this week... :gotigers

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2017, 02:53:39 PM »
As you all know I have been pretty critical of our team for it's mediocre performances over the years and the soft mental attitude and pansy like desire at the footy.

Even throughout this year it's been hard to be convinced that we've turned a corner & changed.
After the Geelong game I finally realised that we are the real deal and seeing Cotchin flex his muscles and play so well has been awesome. I finally believe again.

Last night I was a nervous wreck because after so many years I see something different. It's all pressure and tough footy which we all know will help you win finals footy.
Last night I was hugging people I didn't even know but you could tell the ones that have been through the hard times too. Its been so long.

Im so excited now. It's unbelievable. I can't wait for Saturday.  :gotigers
The club that keeps giving.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2017, 03:13:57 PM »
Being in America on a holiday i am logging onto every Wifi location available just to get some of the news about my beloved tigers. 3.30am this morning i logged in to find we had won...i was tearing up big time. I love this club and have mixed emotions as i want to be in two places at once. I will wear my tigers cap with pride everywhere i go this week... :gotigers

It's an amazing vibe here in Melbourne. The city has come alive. Newspapers cover to cover Richmond, Richmond seconds on the tv leading in the VFL grand final, Dusty's Brownlow in about 24 hours and the expectation of grand final tickets!

Think like the Bulldogs last year but times 10!!!
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2017, 03:37:14 PM »
I'm another young one that hasn't seen any success (don't even remember 2001). For me, I attribute my feelings to be like when I was 13 and had suffered numerous false dawns about finally getting a romp and wondering when and if it'll ever happen. Sure there were a few better attempts than others but that elusive first time just kept getting away from me. Then one day it feels like everything is just falling into place and bam, you've slid in. It's amazing, you've never felt something like this before. Everything is just so warm and the sensation is unreal. Sure you're a little nervous but you're in now and there is nothing but up from here. Now I just hope Richmond perform better than I did

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2017, 03:42:46 PM »
 :lol

dwaino

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2017, 04:16:18 PM »

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2017, 05:06:09 PM »
Unleash the tornado

dwaino

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2017, 05:10:40 PM »
I think I'm starting to come down. Had about 5 hours sleep, pumped up about getting GF tickets and stuff and now I'm just chilling on the couch I feel like a truck has hit me.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2017, 05:47:15 PM »
I think I'm starting to come down. Had about 5 hours sleep, pumped up about getting GF tickets and stuff and now I'm just chilling on the couch I feel like a truck has hit me.

Yep I feel exactly like that
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2017, 06:04:57 PM »
Have to say the VFL loss has certainly taken the wind out of my sails.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2017, 08:27:15 PM »
Have to say the VFL loss has certainly taken the wind out of my sails.

wait til the brownlow in 24-hrs  :gotigers
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2017, 08:45:40 PM »
I'm another young one that hasn't seen any success (don't even remember 2001). For me, I attribute my feelings to be like when I was 13 and had suffered numerous false dawns about finally getting a romp and wondering when and if it'll ever happen. Sure there were a few better attempts than others but that elusive first time just kept getting away from me. Then one day it feels like everything is just falling into place and bam, you've slid in. It's amazing, you've never felt something like this before. Everything is just so warm and the sensation is unreal. Sure you're a little nervous but you're in now and there is nothing but up from here. Now I just hope Richmond perform better than I did

may i ask, did you fire off a couple of balls down the corridor? nothing like kicking to a lead
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2017, 08:57:09 AM »
bah I used to try pre kicking our goals down the passageway with our mini footy but it never worked
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2017, 09:15:59 AM »

It's an amazing vibe here in Melbourne. The city has come alive. Newspapers cover to cover Richmond, Richmond seconds on the tv leading in the VFL grand final, Dusty's Brownlow in about 24 hours and the expectation of grand final tickets!

Think like the Bulldogs last year but times 10!!!

Thanks Dooks...hard to believe it's happening to us :gotigers

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2017, 11:59:49 AM »

may i ask, did you fire off a couple of balls down the corridor? nothing like kicking to a lead

Think panic merchant ala Houli when under any physical pressure. Sure the kick had nice form but it had no real purpose or aim and perhaps I could have ran a bit further before offloading