Author Topic: Nude Premiership Medal Photo  (Read 62196 times)

Offline camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Nude Premiership Medal Photo
« Reply #420 on: November 07, 2017, 09:32:48 PM »
You miss the point if a footballer is involved then it is football related.
I don't remember voting for the AFL , they should concentrate on football not politics

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #421 on: November 07, 2017, 10:07:54 PM »
Dazza lost me when he said that he was in a "sardonic mood" and writing with a fountain pen in Macquarie street. W.A.N.K.E.R. Of the highest order. Doesn't know all the facts and from his high position is making judgements. Hate these holier than thou pricks. Get a stuffing life.

Dazza is a lawyer. Think he is allowed to make judgements from a legal perspective  ;D

Personally thought it was a interesting read

Seriously i don't get the angst just becasue people give an opinion that others dont like. Why resort to playing the man / woman and not the ball

Having read eveyrthing, done some reasearch of the law, spoken / discussed  with numerous folks, taken a step back to take my Tiger coloured glasses off I reckon Broad got off very lightly.

I get peoples want to protect one of their own but it doesn't excuse for a second the legality let alone the stupidity of what happened here

Before the club penalty my view was he shouldn't cop too harsh of a whack but that changed after lots of robust discussion with a couple of people.

There is actually a sentence in Dazza's article that highlights one of reasons my view changed. And it relates to using being drunk as being an excuse. Agree with Dazza it's cowardly but all too common these days. We here it around "coward punches", etc. It is no excuse

Whack away

Your stance is of no surprise WP, but luckily the club doesnt share your views that the penalty was light. I would think its a very harsh penalty, and in fact too harsh.

who knows why the girl withdraw her complaint, but if she did then everyone should stfu and move on unless they can produce all the facts not here say rhetoric by dazza and friends.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #422 on: November 08, 2017, 11:43:37 PM »
I think he got off light. Wouldn't have surprised me if he was banned for 6-12 weeks.