Author Topic: Dusty home ahead of Jack Riewoldt wedding (Herald-Sun)  (Read 1069 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Dusty home ahead of Jack Riewoldt wedding (Herald-Sun)
« on: October 27, 2017, 03:56:36 PM »
Dustin Martin Dane Swan trip: Dusty home ahead of Jack Riewoldt wedding

ALICE COSTER,
Herald Sun
27 October 2017

TIGER demigod Dustin Martin is back from partying in the USA, but without old mate Dane Swan who was with him when they left after Richmond’s best and boldest carried off all the bling the AFL could hang around his tastefully tattooed neck.

Dusty was alone at Tullamarine in the early hours with just a backpack.

When he left for the United States two weeks ago, he and Swannie had loads to check in.

But after partying in Mexico, Vegas and last seen downing “a couple of sneaky ones” at Malibu hotspot Nobu, anything could have happened.

Dustin Martin and Dane Swan enjoying Nobo in Malibu. Picture: Instagram

Meanwhile, Mr Brightside is doing the partying back home.

Jack Riewoldt, who sang the hit song with The Killers after the Grand Final at the MCG was at the Richmond Football Club’s favourite stomping ground, Bond Bar, on Saturday night for his bucks party.

After a day at the Bendigo races the boys, including Richmond’s Alex Rance, Brett Deledio, Shaun Grigg, David Astbury and former players Brendon Lade and Troy Chaplin, were well on their way as they hula-ed into the city nightclub in Hawaiian shirts, enjoying a private room until after midnight.

Jack Riewoldt, Pas Tri and Alex Rance at Bond Bar. Picture: Supplied

Jack Riewoldt and his Tiger teammates in Hong Kong. Picture: Instagram

Fresh from a boy’s trip to Hong Kong, the Tigers showed how to party, dropping a few gorillas on the bar, but kept it clean with nary a topless woman wearing a premiership medal to be seen.

Jumping Jack is marrying his childhood sweetheart Carly Ziegler in Tasmania’s National Park on Derby Day next Saturday.

This could put the races out of bounds for the Dusty Boys syndicate, which includes Dustin Martin, Josh Caddy, Reece Conca, Dion Prestia, Anthony Miles and Tigers assistant coach Andrew McQualter.

Jack Riewoldt and Carly Ziegler will tie the knot on Derby Day.

Their galloper, Main Stage, will be racing at Flemington on the same day.

“I think the ceremony is about 4pm,” Riewoldt recently told RSN radio.

“I’ve flagged it with Carly and said there’s something important going on bar the wedding.”

“It’s in a national park too, so I don’t know what the race reception is going to be like, I haven’t told the boys that yet.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/dustin-martin-back-from-usa-ahead-of-jack-riewoldts-wedding/news-story/e9aca0ec7805fab24d70f69253a30a3b