Author Topic: Zimbabwean bloke spotted celebrating in a Richmond guernsey after Mugabe resigns  (Read 1656 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Tigers fans celebrating even in Zimbabwe  ;D.

https://twitter.com/sallyjsara

By the way, dictator Mugabe ruled over Zimbabwe from 1980 to 2017.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Zimbabwean Bloke Spotted Celebrating In A Richmond Guernsey After Their President Resigned

Rudi Edsall
MMM
23 November 2017

Richmond has gone global!

A Zimbabwean man was seen celebrating in a Tigers guernsey after the African nation’s long-time dictator Robert Mugabe ended his 37-year reign.

Partying spilled into the street after historic announcement, and ABC African correspondent Sally Sara snapped a picture of a bloke running a Richmond guernsey amongst it all:

It has the Richmond and AFL logos, but still looks like a knock off version — the V-neck, collar and sleeves are a dead giveaway.

To be fair, it’s probably tough to get a legit AFL-sanctioned guernsey in southern Africa.

https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/afl/news/zimbabwean-bloke-spotted-celebrating-in-a-richmond-guernsey-after-their-president-resigned

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Is that WAT in his saving Africa gig?

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Is that WAT in his saving Africa gig?

Is probably the beneficiary of WATS benevolence
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Mugabe must then be Zimbabwe's Tex Walker. His power stance has failed :yep.

Zimbabwe bloke in orange cap: "I thought I'd never see this joyous day after 37 long years of suffering".

Zimbabew bloke in Tiger jumper: "Yeah, Dimma has proven me wrong too. Go Tiges!"

;D

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd