Author Topic: Simon Lethlean  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Simon Lethlean
« on: December 11, 2017, 08:53:39 AM »
We have now lost Cain Liddle and Dan Richardson. Liddle was in charge of Customer Relationships or something which I believe had a lot
to do with running the membership department and probably a bit of sponsor work as well amongst other things, Richardson was in charge
of a lot of the administrative stuff associated with the Footy department ie. Liddle also had a big role in Aligned Leisure from what I understand, so the person I would get to cover both jobs is Simon Lethlean.

He has the skills the do these things especially running Aligned Leisure which I think lost a lot of money last year. I would get Lethlean
because he is good at Business, let Balme run the footy department. Lethlean also as fantastic relationships inside AFL HQ, which always
come in handy. I would now get Lethlean to Richmond. He has done his penance and paid the price for his misjudgement at the AFL, but
you cant hang someone forever. He is a talented manager, we could use him at Richmond.

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
Re: Simon Lethlean
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 11:09:05 AM »
That would be an interesting interview with Peggy.

A leopard doesn't change his spots nor a Tiger it's stripes, we seem to be travelling OK so why bring a semi controversial person into the club? He is a pass for mine.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Simon Lethlean
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 12:54:08 PM »
FORMER AFL executive Simon Lethlean has returned to football as the new head of St Kilda's football department.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-12-15/simon-lethlean-lands-new-gig-as-saints-footy-boss