Author Topic: Season Greetings to everyone on OER  (Read 1984 times)

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
Re: Season Greetings to everyone on OER
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2017, 10:04:24 AM »

10:00am Christmas day.

A moment of calm before the oncoming storm.

:lol

Online Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2017, 08:31:44 PM »

8:20 pm Christmas Day.  Time to wave the storm goodbye. All day long I have worn my 2017 Premiership t-shirt which is from now on my Xmas day shirt. It been amazing watching the Tigers change and just as amazing watching this place change. Let's hope the positive attitude stays for some time. I have a real smile when I see some of the names that bagged this and that basking in the premiership as if they knew it all along. God even I didn't think we would get there. What a year. Spending GF day watching with my 80year old plus  Tiger parents was something I will never forget,.

Merry Chritmas all and let's all come back positive a ready to not wait as long fog the next flag.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2017, 08:53:27 PM »
Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year to all.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2017, 10:12:33 PM »

8:20 pm Christmas Day.  Time to wave the storm goodbye. All day long I have worn my 2017 Premiership t-shirt which is from now on my Xmas day shirt. It been amazing watching the Tigers change and just as amazing watching this place change. Let's hope the positive attitude stays for some time. I have a real smile when I see some of the names that bagged this and that basking in the premiership as if they knew it all along. God even I didn't think we would get there. What a year. Spending GF day watching with my 80year old plus  Tiger parents was something I will never forget,.

Merry Chritmas all and let's all come back positive a ready to not wait as long fog the next flag.

I'm done after a 5am start and a 2am interrupted santa check.
An avalanche of Tiger based stuff for the kids, half of which I'd forgotten as it was purchased and stored in the week after the GF.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2017, 04:30:56 AM »
Merry Xmas to all. Hope you all have a Tigerish day tomorrow.

Its been a great year apart from Dooks doing his back 2 weeks ago. But he is on the mend anf looking forward to another premiership in 2018!

On the nest again Dooks?
Snag a few wickets though?

Unfortunately not - i had a day of the holy trinity of back stupidity - helping move house into cricket into ten pin bowling

My oath
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018