Author Topic: Help Wanted Locating Some Memorabilia  (Read 627 times)

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Help Wanted Locating Some Memorabilia
« on: January 05, 2018, 03:43:28 PM »
I am looking for a piece called Tommy's Guns, it was a limited edition of 100 only, and had pics and sigs from Tom Hafey, Francis Bourke,
Kevin Bartlett, Royce Hart etc. It came out some years ago, and I am looking at getting one if I can, problem is there were only ever
100 made. Anyway I have looked online and haven't seen it anywhere. Any of you guys know of any shops that may have it. Thanks in
Advance.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Help Wanted Locating Some Memorabilia
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 09:27:55 PM »
Yes i remember this piece well, was going to buy for my dad as it was around the 600-700 mark. I've regretted not getting it ever since.
Also never seen them in shops only ever saw on tigerland webshop and in tigerstore.
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 04:35:40 PM »
The only thing online appears to be the RFC website articles about it but the link in the articles to the actual memorabilia piece no longer works.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2011-10-02/tommy-gun-no-5-royce-hart

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 11:57:58 AM »
Yes i remember this piece well, was going to buy for my dad as it was around the 600-700 mark. I've regretted not getting it ever since.
Also never seen them in shops only ever saw on tigerland webshop and in tigerstore.

I finally managed to pick up Tommy's Guns no 85 of 100. Managed to pick it up at Memorabilia Warehouse in Oakleigh. Traded in a piece of non richmond memorabilia and cash to make up the difference. Its an outstanding piece, Dale (who runs it) says there is only a couple left and he can get those pieces to anyone interested. I highly recommend this piece of memorabilia. Its taken pride of place in my Tiger den. Has the signatures of Tom Hafey, Royce Hart, Kevin Bartlett, Francis Bourke, Mike Green and Dick Clay. So anyone who has some money to spare you can contact Dale and he can probably help you out.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 06:16:26 PM »
How much is he asking?
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2018, 06:59:45 PM »
I gave him another non Richmond piece of memorabilia + cash. I reckon you're looking at $800 all up. Mind you I don't know what he valued the piece I gave him at, maybe he valued it higher than me, I gave him some cash to make up the difference, I offloaded a piece I didn't want to get another Richmond piece I really wanted. They also gave me a signed certificate of authenticity which guarantees the
validity of the signatures and the piece. All I know beyond that is that there may only be 2 or 3 left as 100 were only made.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2018, 09:33:08 PM »
Cheers Ramps  :thumbsup
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.