Author Topic: Mark Ward joins the Richmond Board (RFC site)  (Read 678 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Mark Ward joins the Richmond Board (RFC site)
« on: January 19, 2018, 04:23:55 PM »
Officeworks Managing Director Mark Ward will join the Richmond Board, filling a casual vacancy created by the retirement of long-serving director Maurice O’Shannassy.

The Board accepted the recommendation of the nominations committee that Mark Ward fill the casual vacancy. Ward has spent the past 10 years as Managing Director of Officeworks, following four years as General Manager of Australian Operations at Bunnings Warehouse.

Read more at: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2018-01-19/mark-ward-joins-richmond-board

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Mark Ward joins the Richmond Board (RFC site)
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 05:35:09 PM »
Will be staple on the board and ensure the club never becomes stationery... :clapping
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 07:51:59 PM »
Will be staple on the board and ensure the club never becomes stationery... :clapping

He may be able to help us get a license to print money
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 08:42:20 AM »
I hear he is a sticker for the rulers... :shh

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2018, 11:46:11 AM »
I hear he is a sticker for the rulers... :shh

I also hear he's good at hitting stationery targets  :shh
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.