Author Topic: Changes for the Saints game?  (Read 3762 times)

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
Re: Changes for the Saints game?
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2018, 10:22:59 PM »
He's right you know :shh

Knows his footy the Dioc. Knows all our players well...apart from a certain fearless premiership hero :shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2018, 10:43:13 PM »
Love the overreaction when we drop a game. We didn’t lose because all of a sudden our structure doesn’t work, we lost because the eagles were the better team.

correct. I must be one of very few who doesnt give a flying f... about this loss. Fast forward to dreamtime against the cheats and thats another story.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2018, 11:17:49 PM »
Except the likes of Moore, Chol & Garthwaite have been consistently performing quite well in the VFL this year whereas Vickery & Griffiths used to be called up on the back of doing stuff all....oh and unlike Sidedshow Bob & Balsawood Benny these blokes actually chase & lay the odd tackle and even take contested marks & crash packs every now & then...........:shh

Don’t know why you’ve mentioned garthwaite, our defence has 4-5 players who can play tall and have all been playing well this season, was more of a failure as a group rather than any individual performance against the eagles.

As for Moore and Chol, would not be against giving them a run I just don’t all of a sudden think we necessarily need another kpf based on the one loss. We got absolutely pantsed by both Adelaide and worse yet st kilda last year and we all know how that ended.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2018, 03:06:20 PM »
I think Dimma and co. won't alter from our usual forward set-up and will try to avoid a large number of changes based on one loss (unless it's forced due to injury/soreness).

In: Higgins, Stengle
Out: Butler, Lloyd
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online FooffooValve

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2018, 03:22:11 PM »
I reckon we'll try Moore, Chol or Soldo at some stage to see how it works, but I'm not sure that the Saints are the team to try it against. They won't have ruck dominance and their backline with Carlisle/Brown can be exposed with speed and pressure. Plus if they get their game going, they can be a good quick running side through the middle.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2018, 03:30:16 PM »
I reckon we'll try Moore, Chol or Soldo at some stage to see how it works, but I'm not sure that the Saints are the team to try it against. They won't have ruck dominance and their backline with Carlisle/Brown can be exposed with speed and pressure. Plus if they get their game going, they can be a good quick running side through the middle.
Agree Foo. The Saints won't have Brown this week either so there's not really a match-up to play a 2nd tall forward.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Chopstix

• Future Richmond star
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2018, 05:08:09 PM »
Lloyd out - Anyone In - please!!

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2018, 06:24:50 PM »
Teams are out.

Lloyd, George, Towner out
Higgins, Moore, Menadue in