Author Topic: 2018 Trade/Free agency rumours, scuttlebutt & innuendo  (Read 120098 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: 2018 Trade/Free agency rumours, scuttlebutt & innuendo
« Reply #300 on: September 25, 2018, 01:10:28 PM »
The Roos want outside runners to compliment Ziebell, Cunnington and co. It's why they are also going after Gaff & Polec.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #301 on: September 25, 2018, 02:01:20 PM »
North Melbourne ruckman Braydon Preuss heading to the Dees.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-09-24/big-roo-ready-to-jump-across-to-demons

So unless Melbourne are planning to play two rucks together next year then Preuss is moving to play VFL as 2nd banana behind Gawn after playing VFL all these years at North as 2nd banana behind Goldstein who is now approaching the end of his career :huh3.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #302 on: September 25, 2018, 02:07:21 PM »
North Melbourne ruckman Braydon Preuss heading to the Dees.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-09-24/big-roo-ready-to-jump-across-to-demons

So unless Melbourne are planning to play two rucks together next year then Preuss is moving to play VFL as 2nd banana behind Gawn after playing VFL all these years at North as 2nd banana behind Goldstein who is now approaching the end of his career :huh3.

Yeah that leaves me gobsmacked, but what can I say  :rollin
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #303 on: September 25, 2018, 03:47:44 PM »
What can Norf give us for Brandine? I'd imagine their first rounder is already going to Port for Polec....and we'd probably want more than just a second and we'd probably also want something this year, which would rule out next year's first....bearing that in mind - I'd ask for Mason Wood.....though they probably need him even more now Waite's retired.....just hope in our desperation for more ruck depth we don't end up with Daw.... :shh
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 04:04:22 PM by Diocletian »
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #304 on: September 25, 2018, 04:01:25 PM »
What can Norf give us for Brandine? I'd imagine our first rounder is already going to Port for Polec....and we'd probably want more than just a second and we'd probably also want something this year, which would rule out next year's first....bearing that in mind - I'd ask for Mason Wood.....though they probably need him even more now Waite's retired.....just hope in our desperation for more ruck depth we don't end up with Daw.... :shh

I'd take Dumont in a second :shh

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #305 on: September 25, 2018, 04:10:12 PM »
B Ellis to North 4 year 2m deal is being reported :gobdrop I am ok with this but we need to keep some fringe players for depth now a few look like leaving.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #306 on: September 25, 2018, 04:15:29 PM »
What can Norf give us for Brandine? I'd imagine our first rounder is already going to Port for Polec....and we'd probably want more than just a second and we'd probably also want something this year, which would rule out next year's first....bearing that in mind - I'd ask for Mason Wood.....though they probably need him even more now Waite's retired.....just hope in our desperation for more ruck depth we don't end up with Daw.... :shh

Meh .....prefer Wood ....when fit and at his best he's every bit as good as Darling IMO...if anything slightly taller  & more agile too... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #307 on: September 25, 2018, 06:13:34 PM »
500k a year for the big Bellis is unders.

Staying at Punt Rd, boys. Don't worry
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #308 on: September 25, 2018, 06:17:49 PM »
We're more worried that he might be staying.... :shh

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #309 on: September 25, 2018, 06:31:41 PM »
Worry.....:shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #310 on: September 25, 2018, 06:38:11 PM »
Doesn't one of you blokes have to change your name to "BiggestflogonOER" or something?

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #311 on: September 25, 2018, 06:55:22 PM »
Stupid run-on usernames aren't really our style champ..... :shh

- Thomas Sowell

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #312 on: September 25, 2018, 09:01:38 PM »
What can Norf give us for Brandine? I'd imagine their first rounder is already going to Port for Polec....and we'd probably want more than just a second and we'd probably also want something this year, which would rule out next year's first....bearing that in mind - I'd ask for Mason Wood.....though they probably need him even more now Waite's retired.....just hope in our desperation for more ruck depth we don't end up with Daw.... :shh
Considering he is not in our best 22, I’d take their second rounder and RUN!

Win win for us- save on his salary and not ever have to see him in a Tigers jumper again  :bow

If it happens, I’ll buy 5 extra memberships in 2019.

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #313 on: September 25, 2018, 09:13:48 PM »
Polec coming as FA?

Perhaps we upgrade our first rounder?

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #314 on: September 25, 2018, 09:35:04 PM »

Why? Do you have something against taxi drivers?