Author Topic: Tiger fans going to bottom 4 clashes to get a nostalgic crap footy fix lol  (Read 2459 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Tiges too good now?

Missing the old 37-year long frustrating, hair-pulling, membership card microwaving days when we couldn't hit the side of a barn?

Like wearing 2017 premiership merchandise in front of fans of bottom clubs that haven't seen a flag in decades?

Enjoy watching Carlton wallow in misery?

Well then join these Tiger supporters as neutrals at clashes between bottom 4 sides  :laugh:.

https://twitter.com/7AFL/status/1017743211408715776

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
Love it

Dougeytherichmondfan

Actually bizarre.

How bad were Carlton last night? Watched it all as I was hanging out with Sainters friends but jeepers, Carlton are feet and ankles below the rest of the comp. Would make me sick if they get a priority pick (especially in this draft) but if they don’t get one, no one ever will.

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
They were awful but they were trying which is a worry. They had almost no pressure on the saints, sometimes they looked like witches hats. And when they got the ball it was full throttle and stuff it up just too often.
I remember a contest in the 2nd 4 or 5 carlton players swarming onto 2 or 3 sainters and the sainter with the ball didn't even have to off load it under contact he just got his kick away and I was WTF! Did no one go after the ball? The amount of spoils they failed to do was amazing.  Is it bad coaching lack of talent or inexperience I don't know but it looked awfully like they wanted clean handball chains to free a man to kick. Works about 10 times a game and you get slaughtered the rest.

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
How bad were Carlton last night?

If our senior side was at full strength, I reckon our full strength VFL side would give them a run for their money.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Carlton doing what they do best - tanking.

Almost unrecognisable to the team we played in round 1...... :shh
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame

Seriously, I don't even know why they are tanking. They have the spoon all sown up.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame

Seriously, I don't even know why they are tanking. They have the spoon all sown up.

You miss the point. If they can look REALLY bad they will force the AFL to give them a priority pick..... :shh
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame

well for the first 15 minutes doc... after that they were crap.