Author Topic: Shaun Grigg wants to play on next season but is yet to sign a new deal (H-Sun)  (Read 2788 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Grigg opens up on uncertain future

SHAUN Grigg plays an integral role with the Tigers as the club’s second ruckman. But what is his future looking like at Richmond? An out-of-contract Grigg spoke to Lauren Wood about his plans.

[Paywall:] https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/teams/richmond/richmonds-shaun-grigg-wants-to-play-on-next-season-but-is-yet-to-sign-a-new-deal-with-the-tigers/news-story%2F5936e44095ceb20d7ebbeada50e30a94

Offline pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
Reckon the game will pass Grigga by pretty quick as he slows down a touch. Been a great servant of the club but be 1 more year tops you'd think

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
Has been solid and surprised me as i didn't initially rate him - still don't sometimes :snidegrin Finish at the end of this year and be satisfied with a good career. He stays we could lose a young player which is not the best result.

Online Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Has earned another 1 year deal. People that are calling for him to retire please look at Menadue and Cellis’ form when they’ve been called up.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Has been solid and surprised me as i didn't initially rate him - still don't sometimes :snidegrin Finish at the end of this year and be satisfied with a good career. He stays we could lose a young player which is not the best result.

this, though i dont care either way TBH. He has served us well if you ask me.

if i were him i would be thinking about heading up the GC to see out his career.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
One of the better trades (for Andy Collins) we have done in recent times.

:thumbsup

Online Knighter

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Grigg opens up on uncertain future

SHAUN Grigg plays an integral role with the Tigers as the club’s second ruckman. But what is his future looking like at Richmond? An out-of-contract Grigg spoke to Lauren Wood about his plans.

[Paywall:] https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/teams/richmond/richmonds-shaun-grigg-wants-to-play-on-next-season-but-is-yet-to-sign-a-new-deal-with-the-tigers/news-story%2F5936e44095ceb20d7ebbeada50e30a94

Needs to shut up and wait for an offer. Been very vocal of late about being out of contract

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
Maybe he can go back to the Scum Cheats. They’re looking for senior players to balance out the side.

I think a straight swap for Cripps considering we should’ve picked him at pick 12 instead of taking Lennon  :banghead 
The club that keeps giving.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
It's a tough business.  There will be a few casualties if they go down the Lynch path.

Hope Grigg gets another premiership at tigerland before he's moved on / forced retirement.
Unleash the tornado

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Shaun Grigg
At 30, the midfielder is still an important part of Richmond's side. He's in the last year of his contract and will probably be waiting for a new offer until the free agency situation plays out. Prediction: STAY

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-07-18/stick-or-twist-your-clubs-over30s