Author Topic: They’re at a crossroads’: Caro’s concern for Richmond (3aw)  (Read 5217 times)

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
Re: They’re at a crossroads’: Caro’s concern for Richmond (3aw)
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2018, 08:44:21 PM »
I think we need to focus on contested possession and winning clearances number one priority we a ranked 18th worse then the bottom sides and it showed how important it is last Friday this puts alot of pressure on our defence and the river breaks eventually .Hear this BS tigers don't mind conceding them that's crap for me we just can't win them and puzzling with our midfield to.Need inside midfielders.
Yes. 100% we need a big bodied mid that has some speed. Caddy is ideal with his size and toughness but slower than my grandmother so isn’t the answer. We need a bull that has uncanny ability to extract the pill more than most.
Bolton is an outside mid, winger. That's his best position. He uses his pace and evasiveness to slice through the opposition's defensive zone. He did that as a junior and that's where he's played his best football in the VFL. He csn go forward and kick a goal but really isn't a permanent small forward.
Yes. I agree YBB.
A Bradley Hill type slicing it up on a wing. Hes definitely an out side mid that has X factor.
The club that keeps giving.