Author Topic: Rate a Tiger's year - Kamdyn McIntosh?  (Read 2284 times)

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Rate a Tiger's year - Kamdyn McIntosh?
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2018, 08:08:18 PM »
 :lol

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2018, 07:05:36 AM »
I’d like to see him tag or run with. Has the discipline to stick a task - we need this attribute up our sleeve as a tactic
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2018, 10:32:17 AM »
That's how he starts.

He bags a player who has been around a while and champions a kid he's never seen play & says that kid should be in the position of the player he is bagging....:shh

Now it's Kamdyn's turn for the bagging, let's wait and see who the ripping kid being held back is.....:shh :shh
LOL the title of the thread is rate a players season he had a poor season in anyones book. Sorry if that cuts you up but at least i can be honest about our players and their performances.

Not going to defend myself to a moron like you but its typical of your type you read something you dont like and play the man rather than put up a counter argument. You can hardly put one up in this case without looking any more stupid than you do now.

Lol a good yr for Kamdyn is it.  cant get his hands on the pill few tackles few marks, contested marks almost non existent, hardly a clearance , hardly a contested ball, Very  few goals,
few rebounds and few inside fifties, with most games mistake riddled and fumbly.   yep you tell me what boxes he actually ticked.Maybe you could also  tell me how i should rate his season.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2018, 05:38:11 PM »
Had a great year. Highly rated premiership player.. :shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"