Author Topic: Sydney Stack [merged]  (Read 204688 times)

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Sydney Stack [merged]
« Reply #570 on: December 20, 2020, 10:17:23 PM »
I wonder if he can get off claiming Jesse Hogan broke quarantine twice and only got a fine and taken to a hotel to complete his quarantine. The lack of bail could be construed to be biased against the black guy if you consider the two cases.  Maybe some black rights group needs to make it noticed.

Offline crackertiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #571 on: December 20, 2020, 10:32:00 PM »
Honestly 2020 cannot end quick enough.. As for Stack I have no words personally. I think we need to leave this to the club to sort out.

The only thing I will say is this, selfish people have a habit of being selfish people for their whole life. Family, Relationships, friends, work colleagues and others will always suffer because of them. poo people...

Online Knighter

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #572 on: December 20, 2020, 11:24:12 PM »
I wonder if he can get off claiming Jesse Hogan broke quarantine twice and only got a fine and taken to a hotel to complete his quarantine. The lack of bail could be construed to be biased against the black guy if you consider the two cases.  Maybe some black rights group needs to make it noticed.

Hogan breached by getting a girl over. Stack went to a nightclub full of 100s of people. Big difference.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #573 on: December 21, 2020, 08:22:42 AM »
I think it's time to let this fella go. Such a shame given his 2019.

To what could have been...

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #574 on: December 21, 2020, 10:25:38 AM »
Have you seen the footage of the "scuffle" outside the nightclub?

And read what Stack supposedly told the police as the reason why he was 100km away from where he was supposed to staying at?

Anyways he faces court tomorrow
Was he arrested because of the lame scuffle (even if you could call it that) or the fact he was supposed be in self quarantine for 14 days (rubbish rule) after he came from Melbourne (Covid free) and stopped over at Adelaide airport (didn’t leave the airport at all) and went straight to perth.
Why did he have to quarantine? 

It’s a bloody stupid rule if you don’t have Covid and you haven’t been in contact with anyone with Covid nor have you been overseas.

I’d be pretty upset if I had to self isolate when I’ve been careful in Melbourne under the dictatorship of DantheMan and rush to get a flight to Perth for my grandfathers funeral only to be told I have to stay indoors for 14 days when I don’t have Covid.

Are we a bloody communist country now?
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #575 on: December 21, 2020, 10:32:54 AM »
I think it's time to let this fella go. Such a shame given his 2019.

To what could have been...
I reckon it would be like adopting your son after he made a couple of stupid decisions that really at the end of the day didn’t really hurt anyone.

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #576 on: December 21, 2020, 10:51:41 AM »
enough, cut him loose

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #577 on: December 21, 2020, 10:52:59 AM »
Honestly 2020 cannot end quick enough.. As for Stack I have no words personally. I think we need to leave this to the club to sort out.

The only thing I will say is this, selfish people have a habit of being selfish people for their whole life. Family, Relationships, friends, work colleagues and others will always suffer because of them. poo people...
I know what your saying but maybe it just takes some time to realise that it’s not all about you.
A lot of things can help do this and sort of put life into perspective.

Falling in love, getting married and having children brings a lot of perspective in life and many realise it’s time to knuckle down and focus on family and providing for them.
A death of a love one can help bring perspective too especially if it’s someone too young.
Going to jail can also bring perspective and you may realise that you need to grow up.
A spiritual or religious belief can help bring perspective too.

I reckon your correct in terms of selfish pricks but only extends to those who continue to drive a coupe utility after the age of 25. I’m not talking about the dual cab drivers for tradies but those idiots that still persist in driving the SS Holden commodore ute or the Ford falcon ute and continue to act like they own the road.
Absolutely no hope for those characters at all.  :rollin

Offline yandb

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #578 on: December 21, 2020, 12:24:51 PM »
Have you seen the footage of the "scuffle" outside the nightclub?

And read what Stack supposedly told the police as the reason why he was 100km away from where he was supposed to staying at?

Anyways he faces court tomorrow
Was he arrested because of the lame scuffle (even if you could call it that) or the fact he was supposed be in self quarantine for 14 days (rubbish rule) after he came from Melbourne (Covid free) and stopped over at Adelaide airport (didn’t leave the airport at all) and went straight to perth.
Why did he have to quarantine? 

I agree that the Covid rules in WA are draconian but they are the rules, 100kms away from your quarantine site at a night club is not just bending the rules it is breaking the rules and taking a

dump on them.

It’s a bloody stupid rule if you don’t have Covid and you haven’t been in contact with anyone with Covid nor have you been overseas.

I’d be pretty upset if I had to self isolate when I’ve been careful in Melbourne under the dictatorship of DantheMan and rush to get a flight to Perth for my grandfathers funeral only to be told I have to stay indoors for 14 days when I don’t have Covid.

Are we a bloody communist country now?

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #579 on: December 21, 2020, 03:06:47 PM »
Vision has emerged that shows Richmond utility Sydney Stack in a street fight in the Perth party district of Northbridge.

https://7news.com.au/sport/afl/vision-emerges-of-afl-player-sydney-stack-in-wild-street-fight-despite-order-to-quarantine-c-1809022

Stack is claiming he had to move from his original quarantine address to Belmont 100km away after a family fight.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #580 on: December 21, 2020, 04:33:20 PM »
BREAKING-

Sydney Stack will spend Christmas and New Year in isolation at Hakea prison after his quarantine was restarted yesterday.

@9NewsPerth
https://twitter.com/MiaEgerton

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #581 on: December 21, 2020, 05:11:06 PM »
Stack was charged with failing to comply with a direction and his matter was called in Perth Magistrates Court on Monday.

He was remanded in custody to face court again on January 6.

It means he will spend Christmas and the start of 2021 behind bars.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/afl-star-sydney-stack-to-spend-christmas-in-jail-after-allegedly-breaching-selfquarantine-in-wa/news-story/8606f2fb2a7faaedeb8956907a58981f

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #582 on: December 21, 2020, 05:36:38 PM »
Vision has emerged that shows Richmond utility Sydney Stack in a street fight in the Perth party district of Northbridge.

https://7news.com.au/sport/afl/vision-emerges-of-afl-player-sydney-stack-in-wild-street-fight-despite-order-to-quarantine-c-1809022

Stack is claiming he had to move from his original quarantine address to Belmont 100km away after a family fight.

The family fight was supposedly with his Grandmother  :facepalm
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #583 on: December 21, 2020, 05:45:47 PM »
This is the biggest piece of rubbish I’ve ever heard.  :banghead

Behind bars (in isolation?) for Christmas - and not able to be released until jan 6th.  :banghead

What is this communist China? It sounds like it was when living in East Germany.

“Where are your papers!” 

The club should get some lawyers down their immediately to get him out before Friday.  :banghead

People get to walk the streets and are actually convicted of major crimes but let’s throw the key at some young bloke that doesn’t even have Covid.  :banghead

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #584 on: December 21, 2020, 06:25:21 PM »
Think we get ya point now cobba
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"