Author Topic: Kayo  (Read 1338 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Kayo
« on: December 14, 2018, 09:40:29 PM »
Anyone used it or know much about it? Seems great in theory but I have doubts (when it comes to AFL, I'm sure it's great for a general sport lover).

As someone who hasn't had foxtel for 10+ years and never bothered buying the AFL app (I did get a glitch on my old phone where I got it for free :snidegrin) I obviously haven't had all AFL games live available. Never bought the app due to only being able to watch it on a crappy little device (phone, tablet).

I want to know whether the AFL has let them stream ALL games live (doubt it) directly to a computer or streaming device such as chromecast, apple TV etc. (think this is more possible). If it does I'll get it in a heartbeat.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Kayo
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 10:03:09 PM »
Good answer

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 11:36:32 AM »
Top question
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2020, 01:06:26 AM »
From club email to Richmond members:

Footy's back and Kayo is your ticket to every round of the 2020 Toyota AFL Premiership LIVE!

Save $100 over 12 months (based on the Kayo Basic $25/m package) with Kayo's $200/yr Annual Subscription and stream the biggest sports all year round!

Available to eligible AFL Club access members who sign up to Kayo using unique link and code in this email. One redemption per customer account. Must redeem by 11 July 2020. Subscription auto-renews after 12 months and annual fees apply unless you cancel prior to renewal date. You can cancel at any time, effective at the end of your 12 month subscription. No refunds or credits will be given for partial months or years. Not available in conjunction with any other offer or via third party sign-ups. Requires internet & compatible device. Data charges may apply.