Author Topic: Richmond ranked as having the best forward line in 2019 (afl site)  (Read 3780 times)

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Richmond ranked as having the best forward line in 2019 (afl site)
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2019, 06:48:43 PM »
Was very disappointing to see Butler, Georgie & Rioli add nothing to the midfield in the 2017 grand final. Probably a factor in us losing that game
Lol they were so influential they had the ball a whopping 9, 10 and 11 times each.Good to see you continue to make a fool of yourself.

Mate you really need to change your name from claw to negative Nancy. I wake up in the morning to 10 new comments on different threads which ends up just being you crapping all over someone. I honestly question whether you actually support Richmond considering you criticise something like 95% of the list.

Castagna was the only one of the 3 small forwards who played anywhere close to the full season and he kicked 26 goals which puts him in the top 10 for small forwards in the comp, pretty good for the dud you make him out to be. Your problem is you expect every one of our players to be the best in the league in their position like we have an unlimited salary cap or something. If only you critiqued opposition players the same way you critiqued Richmond players.

Yup gray is better than Edwards. Is that so horrible that our fwd/mid all Australian premiership player is a worse player than the guy who is no.1 in the comp in that position. Really what point are you making?

This forum is for discussing/debating all things Richmond but you would think after a premiership and a preliminary final in the last 2 years your ratio of positive to negative comments would improve from the 100:1 it currently is.

Oh I didn't see this post until I basically wrote the same thing on another thread. You probably said it better than me though. Well done.

Usually people rate and praise the players of their favourite team higher than a neutral would because they support them and are naturally bias. Claw is the exact opposite.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2019, 07:35:26 PM »
You imagine how much it would have sucked for him watching the 2017 GF? If we lost he would have had a full pre-season to tell us how we got it wrong, false dawn, not enough elite players in their category etc.

Yet we won. And he was devastated.

Doesn't that tell us all (especially the mods) something....:shh

stuff him off
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2019, 09:09:43 PM »
You imagine how much it would have sucked for him watching the 2017 GF? If we lost he would have had a full pre-season to tell us how we got it wrong, false dawn, not enough elite players in their category etc.

Yet we won. And he was devastated.

Doesn't that tell us all (especially the mods) something.... :shh

stuff him off

Nah, we need to keep Claw.

You however...

:lol

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2019, 09:27:01 AM »
Back to the politics thread you old man....:shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2019, 10:34:10 AM »
I have never visited the politics thread, but I’m guessing it’s a bunch of self-riotous blokes, who think they have the world worked out, flinging ill-informed opinions at each other in the way that monkeys fling poo at each other?

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2019, 11:12:23 AM »
Find out for yourself Slick Willy. I'll give you rep

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2019, 11:42:57 AM »
I'm afraid my militaristic fascist tendencies may emerge...  :-\

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2019, 12:27:59 PM »
I have never visited the politics thread, but I’m guessing it’s a bunch of self-riotous blokes, who think they have the world worked out, flinging ill-informed opinions at each other in the way that monkeys fling poo at each other?

Sorry gang. This was a bit strong, especially for a Friday.

I’m sure it’s a lovely thread. I would honored to visit one day.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2019, 01:33:37 PM »
:shh

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2019, 01:36:09 PM »

Dont

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2019, 12:29:08 AM »

Dont

I agree, it’s make Claws more unpalatable posts seem palatable
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.