Author Topic: Christchurch Mosques mass shooting  (Read 1413 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Christchurch Mosques mass shooting
« on: March 15, 2019, 03:23:42 PM »
An Anders Breivik (Norwegian mass shooter) copycat based on the rants of the one of the shooters.

Some sicko white supremacist/nationalist who reportedly is Australian posted on the net he was going to do it, streamed the massacre live on facebook for his far-right followers and left some crazed 37-page 'manifesto'. His twitter page has been taken down where apparently some of his last posts he showed off his collection of guns.

One suspect in custody. They are still hunting any others. Still a bit of confusion on how many are responsible.

27 reportedly dead. 50 injured. It was Friday prayers so the Mosques had hundreds of people inside.

A third site outside a hospital reportedly had a shooting as well plus a car bomb outside that it didn't go off.

Apparently the Bangladeshi cricket team was in one of the Mosques around the time and had to flee.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/police-respond-to-two-mass-shootings-inside-christchurch-mosques/news-story/ca8a41fd62336dfb5bd8450d4af048da

:(
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
Re: Christchurch Mosques mass shooting
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 03:27:53 PM »
What's far-right?
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 06:31:50 PM »
:shh :shh

May the shooters burn. Sickening individuals
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 04:48:41 PM »
What's far-right?
Extremist right-wing, Fascist, Ultra-nationalist, white-supremacist, Neo-Nazi, etc. The terrorist had a Neo-Nazi symbol and references on his weapons.

Like all extremists, their deranged warped brainwashed view of the world is one of an Armageddon war between their kind and the rest. A belief in the primitive doctrine of 'might is right' and some devine or otherwise supremacy of their kind to justify their systematic criminality, violence, mass-murder and even genocide against those they hate and dehumanise. Usually they idealise medieval social order and ancient beliefs/myths and so despise modern society and its democratic institutions which they want to bring down by force.

Strip that all down and they are just sicko oxygen thieves who blame and hate others for their own failures, insecurities and inadequacies be that physical (this terrorist was short in stature), intellectual (he failed school) and/or emotional (he showed none - only an evil twisted psychopath would shoot a 2-year old in cold blood). The terrorist also suffered from another insecure loser trait: cultural cringe - as he viewed himself as an European rather than Australian despite being Australian born. He can now rot in some Kiwi jail for the rest of his pointless existence.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2019, 05:42:34 PM »
Haven't you called politicians far right before? I'm pretty sure they don't stand for or approve of anything you've just said.

Fraser Anning can bugger off though. Terrible human.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2019, 06:46:25 PM »
Haven't you called politicians far right before? I'm pretty sure they don't stand for or approve of anything you've just said.

Fraser Anning can bugger off though. Terrible human.
Always was. A 19-vote bigoted low-life.

The political spectrum is continuous. There are those who share far-right views who don't commit the violent extremist acts themselves but espouse such views such as blaming certain ethnic groups they hate for all the ills of society, calling them a "disease", resorting to baseless conspiracy theories, and wanting a ban on immigration and/or deportation of such certain ethnic groups in some deluded paranoid belief that society is about to be swamped by them. It's still a policy of wanting to demonise and eventually remove an ethnic group they hate from society. That's a far-right position. They also seem to associate with the more extremist/violent/criminal types.

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2019, 09:43:39 AM »
A terrible atrocity. My prayers for all the families suffering.
The club that keeps giving.