Author Topic: AFL Live Stats  (Read 2133 times)

Moi

AFL Live Stats
« on: April 10, 2006, 08:16:15 AM »
Can anyone help me pls?
Last year and in years gone past have been able to watch live stats on AFL.  It's not performing too well this year, where i can't see individual player stats.  I've allowed the pop-ups for that site and is still not working.  Has anyone else had the same problem and have overcome?

Cheers

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: AFL Live Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 03:20:14 PM »
I haven't had trouble accessing live stats Moi but the lines and dots thingy on the oval is very slow compared to previous years. I do have dial up so that's probably why. The only other annoying thing is when you're looking at the player stats it returns to the home side when it self-refreshes every 30 seconds.

The AFL site and live stats has had some problems the past two weeks. The silly dopes during the bulldogs-dees game mistakenly programmed the score to acculumate each quarter. Ended up saying there were 30 something goals kicked in the last quarter  :lol.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Moi

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2006, 03:26:29 PM »
The only other annoying thing is when you're looking at the player stats it returns to the home side when it self-refreshes every 30 seconds.
I had it working last week and that's what happened to me as well - very annoying.  But this week, couldn't get the teams up at all  :banghead

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2006, 03:54:45 PM »
It's an absolute pain in the proverbial. I generally just klick on the HTML version, but when ever I did this on the weekend It gave me the stats of the 2004 Grand Final  :banghead
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2006, 10:44:09 PM »
Here's the Richmond vs St Kilda live stats update:

http://afl.com.au/livescores/live_scores2.asp?mi=10160203

The only thing I can suggest if you can't get it to work is to check if you have the latest flash player version. I have Macromedia flash player 8 for Windows Internet Explorer and it works ok -   http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/about/
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd