Author Topic: Changes for the first week of the finals?  (Read 8492 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Changes for the first week of the finals?
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2019, 07:08:03 PM »
When does the VFL side play?
Next weekend while the seniors have the week off.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2019, 07:14:21 PM »
When does the VFL side play?
Next weekend while the seniors have the week off.

Thanks, I think I'll wait until next week. Hopefully KMac puts in another good game.

:cheers

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2019, 07:46:43 PM »
Dimma hoping Nank can play seniors in a fortnight's time.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The Tigers will likely have have 2017 premiership ruckman Toby Nankervis available for the first final after missing the round 23 clash with a groin injury. 

Ivan Soldo performed well against Brisbane ruckman Stefan Martin with 29 hit-outs and 14 disposals, so Hardwick has his options.

"It's a nagging type of injury. He trained today and he looked okay but it's an injury that will take some managing," Hardwick said.

"The rigours of AFL footy and rucking against some bigger type of opponents he probably didn't handle as well as we'd have liked last time [he came back from injury].

"Hopefully he pulls up okay and we can suit him up for Saturday week [against the Lions]."

Source: AFL website

Online lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2019, 07:50:09 PM »
My man Lynch going to play finals for the first time!!!!! He didn’t kick a bag but his presence is important for our structure. He will be primed for September.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2019, 08:53:07 PM »
Mac the only inclusion for mine. Short, Baker, Rioli. Take ya pick of one of them to go out.
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2019, 08:56:24 PM »
Mac the only inclusion for mine. Short, Baker, Rioli. Take ya pick of one of them to go out.

Baker and Rioli very good today. Maybe Short. All were better thanBolton though!

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2019, 09:00:00 PM »
BEllis and Bolton were poor today

Thought Baker was very good
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2019, 09:05:06 PM »

Baker and Rioli very good today. Maybe Short. All were better thanBolton though!

Will have to watch a replay of the first half since I was babysitting the baby niece, didn't see much of the action  :police:
but wasn't impressed with a number of Rioli efforts in the 2nd half. Made Butler look like a hard case. Baker was alright but lacks polish, would prefer the hardness and versatility of KMac in a final if given a choice between the 2.

Bolton had low stats, yeah. Very classy and puts his head over it however.
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2019, 09:12:53 PM »
Ellis was poor today. Would prefer MacIntosh to replace  him.  Would normally say Soldo out but he has been better in the last few weeks. Baker was good today. We will need to improve on out conversions to win up there.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2019, 09:15:45 PM »
BEllis must have had a shocker of a first half?

Was tough as nails in the 2nd, super courageous for the second week in a row. Top 10 B&F and a Dimma fav. Gotta pick another target boys gee sheesh....:shh

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2019, 09:20:07 PM »
BEllis must have had a shocker of a first half?

Was tough as nails in the 2nd, super courageous for the second week in a row. Top 10 B&F and a Dimma fav. Gotta pick another target boys gee sheesh....:shh
Rioli was even better than Ellis today, but it wasn’t Ellis’s worst performance. Rioli looked like he was on the verge of hitting finals form.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2019, 09:24:00 PM »
If Rioli had a different surname this forum would demand his Capuano papers for that effort on the wing where Houli smashed it out to him and it was Cotch and a Lion coming the other way....I suppose too much time can do things to a man....:shh

Did a few good things did Daniel but also reeked of human excrement on numerous occasions too. Never really gets called out for it, only a few do. Ah well

kumbaya i'm stoned btw amen

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2019, 09:47:29 PM »
Rioli has been atrocious for ages. Today not much better. Too slow with the ball and kills momentum.

He needs a wake up call in the twos
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2019, 09:54:13 PM »
If Rioli had a different surname this forum would demand his Capuano papers for that effort on the wing where Houli smashed it out to him and it was Cotch and a Lion coming the other way....I suppose too much time can do things to a man....:shh

Did a few good things did Daniel but also reeked of human excrement on numerous occasions too. Never really gets called out for it, only a few do. Ah well

kumbaya i'm stoned btw amen

Maybe Brandi can score him a locker next to his at visy park   :shh
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2019, 09:56:10 PM »
Rioli has been atrocious for ages. Today not much better. Too slow with the ball and kills momentum.

He needs a wake up call in the twos

HS been poo since he's had a GF, time to FHO and concentrate on footy. Plenty of quality women to meet later on
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S