Author Topic: Punt Road Live Site  (Read 1492 times)

Offline pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
Punt Road Live Site
« on: September 21, 2019, 09:52:48 PM »
Thinking of attending this as wont get a tickets.  Would love some feedback on whether it was worth it.  2 adults, 3 teenager's. 

Or should I go to a pub and watch it??

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Punt Road Live Site
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 08:28:15 AM »
Ive decided to watch at home. Nerves are starting all ready.

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2019, 10:25:01 AM »
Thinking of attending this as wont get a tickets.  Would love some feedback on whether it was worth it.  2 adults, 3 teenager's. 

Go to a pub and watch it. Some great pubs in Richmond where the atmosphere will be brilliant. I strongly believe that I won't get tickets to the game so that is where I am heading.

Offline pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2019, 10:41:27 AM »

Go to a pub and watch it. Some great pubs in Richmond where the atmosphere will be brilliant. I strongly believe that I won't get tickets to the game so that is where I am heading.

Thanks that s the feedback I'm getting. 
Not being from Melbourne suggestions on good viewing pub around Richmond?

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2019, 12:09:32 PM »
I had some friends who went to Punt Road in 2017 and found it incredible. Like me though, they are from WA so Punt Road offered an easy option to see the game and soak up the atmosphere.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2019, 01:24:38 PM »

Thanks that s the feedback I'm getting. 
Not being from Melbourne suggestions on good viewing pub around Richmond?

The London Tavern

:thumbsup

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2019, 08:12:22 PM »

The Richmond Live Site will be back at Swinburne Centre for the 2019 Toyota AFL Grand Final.

The next best thing to being at the MCG to watch the game!

* Four big screens on Punt Road Oval to watch the game live including all the pre-game entertainment
* Kids Zone: mascots / balloon artists / face painter / giant lawn games / puzzles / colouring station
* Food trucks / bar / special guests / entertainment / prizes & giveaways
* Gear up in #yellowandblack at our Tigerland Superstore marquees
* Hosted by our very own game day host Sarah-Maree Cameron

Saturday, September 28
11:00am until 6:00pm
Swinburne Centre, Punt Road.

Tickets will go on sale via Ticketmaster on Wednesday, September 25 - Click here

9am – 12pm: *Richmond members

1pm onwards: Public (subject to capacity)

Adult: $30
Concession: $25
Junior (6 - 14): $10       
Kids (<5): Free

Please note:
*Only Richmond members who were not sucessful in obtaining a Grand Final ticket will have access to purchase tickets during the live site member sale.
*Excludes the following memberhsip types: Baby Tiger, Tiger Toddler, Rioli’s Rookies, Coaches Crew, MCC Tiger Pack, Digital Tiger and Auskick.

Eligible members will have access to purchase one (1) guest ticket.

FAQ:

What can I bring?

* Low deck/camping chair, picnic rugs (there are no chairs or tables available, but there is seating in the Jack Dyer grandstand).
* Sealed plastic bottled water up to 1.5L in size and soft drinks (no glass bottles). We will also have drinking fountains available.
* Food, although there will be plenty of food trucks available with a range of food.
* If the forecast is for rain, please bring suitable shoes a poncho or raincoat.
* Handbags and small backpacks are allowed but will be subject to checks on entry.
* Small, single person banners/signs are allowed, but must not obstruct the views of those around you (this is up to security’s discretion). Offensive banners will be confiscated.

What are prohibited items?

* No BYO alcohol. Alcohol is available for purchase at the Event from 1pm until 5pm only.
* No glass or thermos’ – water and soft drinks must be in plastic or cans only.
* Pets (other than guide dogs).
* No tables, tents or sun shelters. No umbrellas (even if it’s raining), beanbags, blow-up air chairs or lounges.
* No hard coolers, eskys or cooler bags.
* There will be a security check at the gate and prohibited items will be confiscated.
* No BBQ’s or heating equipment.

What if it rains?

If it does rain the live site will go ahead unless conditions are deemed to be dangerous.
If an event does not go ahead due to this reason, patrons will receive a full refund from point of purchase. In the possibility of rain bring good quality raincoats and suitable footwear. Should the weather be considered too dangerous to proceed, notice of cancellation will be posted to social media and club website as soon as reasonably possible.

​Please note: there is minimal shade or protection from sun or rain available.

As a member, how many tickets am I entitled to purchase?

Members are eligible to purchase two (2) tickets per member barcode, one for themselves and a guest.
Please note that only access members (members with a barcode on the back on their membership card) are eligible to purchase during this time.
Your barcode will need to be entered in this transaction.

Once I have purchased a ticket, how do I enter the ground?

Tickets can be printed or scan via mobile at the gates.

Will there be pass outs?

Should patrons wish to exit the venue they will be issues a pass out at the gates.
Patrons must supply their pass out pass upon re-entering the venue otherwise they will be refused re-entry.

VENUE INFORMATION

* There will be first aid, a baby change area, water fountains, security, cleaners and Police on site throughout the day.
* Patrons who require wheelchair access will have the ability to enter via Jack Dyer Grandstand entrance, and disabled toilets will be available with ramps
* Kids Zone: mascots / balloon artists / face painter / giant lawn games / puzzles / colouring station
* Bars, food trucks and coffee vans

Smoking is not permitted at the Swinburne Centre but pass outs will be available for those wishing to leave to do so outside the Centre.

https://www.richmondfc.com.au/finals/live-site