Author Topic: Sticks Kernahan embroiled in charity corruption scandal  (Read 1370 times)

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Sticks Kernahan embroiled in charity corruption scandal
« on: March 09, 2020, 06:47:32 PM »
https://www.theage.com.au/national/charity-world-vision-in-allegations-of-corruption-and-nepotism-20200306-p547ng.html
Sticks has been heading a series of companies allegedly giving bribes/ paybacks it appears. Also going bankrupt and starting again leaving debts behind to workers etc. Sounds as corrupt as hell.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 09:57:44 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Sticks Kernahan embroiled in charity corruption scandal
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2020, 07:41:09 PM »
A true Carlton man... :shh
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2020, 02:04:08 PM »
One of my ex-partners used to do a lot of work with WV so I spent a fair bit of time with that 'group' also over a five year period. Met several of them and even helped with some of their projects etc.

The whole time it felt like a pack of admin pricks were tooting their horns and raising loads of cash to pay their wages and were ultimately relying on volunteer labour to get anything done.

Article doesn't surprise me at all. All talk no action and I would never give them a dime personally.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2020, 09:19:48 PM »
And now the AFL are going to help prop this rabble up.

They make me sick this lot. That's why I have no intention of paying for my AFL membership as we know where it all goes

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2020/04/13/blues-will-ask-the-afl-for-financial-assistance/

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.