Author Topic: Hardwick No.1 coach in the AFL and can win another 2-3 flags: Hasleby (SEN)  (Read 780 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Hasleby's top 7 current coaches

SEN
21 April 2020

1. Damien Hardwick (Richmond)

“I’ve got Hardwick at one who has gone past (Clarkson). I think he’s more of a modern day coach. What he’s done with Richmond and the playing group he’s had through his time, he’s got two premierships, they were favourite to win the third one and were knocked out by Collingwood. I think there’s more to come and when it’s all said and done, I think he’s going to have at least four premierships alongside Alastair Clarkson, maybe even five with this Richmond team.”

2. Clarkson
3. Simpson
4. Longmire
5. Scott
6. Fagan
7. Buckley

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2020/04/21/clarkson-not-at-1-haslebys-top-7-current-coaches/

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Being under 50, Hardwick could easily end up coaching Richmond for the next 20 years. Coaches like Bill Belichick in New England and oeople like Alex Ferguson at Man U. Have shown great coaches can coach successfullt well into there 60s. I dont see any reason why Dimma couldnt continue to coach our club wrll into his late 60s. And thats 20 years away. By then he'd probably led us to 6 or 7 premiership victories.