Author Topic: Membership 2021 - 'Proud to be Richmond'  (Read 17017 times)

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Membership 2021 - 'Proud to be Richmond'
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2021, 09:59:14 PM »
Tigers launch Proud to Be campaign

RFC website
March 1, 2021

Proud to Be Yellow & Black. Proud to Be Back at the ‘G. Proud to Be Home. Proud to Be Richmond.

This is the tagline of the Club’s 2021 membership campaign.

Officially launching today, Proud to Be Richmond is a celebration of the Tiger Army and all that comprise it. It speaks to pride, unity and our collective strength that has been key to our recent success.

Whether it be through our AFL, AFLW, VWFL or community programs, Richmond recognises the many ways the Tiger Army are connected and part of the club’s journey.

“Whether its Tiger fans in Richmond heartland, or those who reside or come from the different corners of the world, we’re proud of the rich diversity of the Club,” Tigers CEO, Brendon Gale said.

“We all connect on different levels, and for different reasons, it’s what makes us a unique football club.

“It’s been an incredible journey and we have so much to be proud of. With less than three weeks until Round 1, we feel so humbled and so grateful to have our members and supporters by our side once again in season 2021.

“We’re proud of our shared culture that makes us all one and hope by launching this campaign everyone can resonate with feeling Proud to Be Richmond.”

For access to General Admission ticketing for Round 1, secure your 2021 membership by 12pm Friday, March 5.

To join or renew as a 2021 Richmond member, click here.

https://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/870873/tigers-launch-proud-to-be-campaign

Considering our coach had a huge role in our success but isn't in this ad.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Membership 2021
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2021, 03:31:53 PM »
As of 02/03/2021

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2021, 11:09:48 PM »
How do I get my digital membership? I have no clue.

I also didn’t get a lanyard. It’s frustrating. I actually like wearing my membership card and lanyard.

Can anyone help me.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2021, 04:09:57 AM »

I also didn’t get a lanyard. It’s frustrating. I actually like wearing my membership card and lanyard.

Can anyone help me.
There are no lanyards this year, Tigeritis.

If you have already renewed then you should have received in the mail a commemorative 2021 membership card (not usable for entry) and a members 2021 bumper sticker.

You should have also received a $20 e-voucher which you can use in the online Tiger superstore to gain your members cap, scarf or to use towards some other merchandise. Note: Although the cap and scarf (both valued at $20) are 'free' thanks to the e-voucher, you still need to pay for the parcel postage.

-----------------------------

Digital membership (from the RFC website)
Match day access information will be communicated to you in the coming weeks. In the meantime, we recommend you download the Official Richmond App and log in using your MyRichmond account details so you can access your Digital Membership Card. As we are fully digital in 2021, this card will be your ticket to all matches this season so it's important to get familiar with it. You can also log in to your MyRichmond account: https://am.ticketmaster.com/richmond/#/

https://am.ticketmaster.com/richmond/godigital#/

------------------------

For tonight's game, the club sent an email to each member with a membership barcode to use to buy tickets online.

ps. I'm told by the facility manager at Marvel Stadium that a print out of your ticket will be accepted tonight to gain entry but they are (slowly) trying to push people towards using digital tickets on smartphones.

Offline camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2021, 12:17:36 PM »
I’m not a fan of the changes, making something complicated when it shouldn’t be , Hoping COVID is not an agenda to force reserved seating and compulsory registration.
We all have different options but the there are so many alterations due to COVID that will become permanent ,some warranted so not,but hoping membership change are not one of them.

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2021, 04:47:17 PM »

Can anyone help me.
There are no lanyards this year, Tigeritis.

If you have already renewed then you should have received in the mail a commemorative 2021 membership card (not usable for entry) and a members 2021 bumper sticker.

You should have also received a $20 e-voucher which you can use in the online Tiger superstore to gain your members cap, scarf or to use towards some other merchandise. Note: Although the cap and scarf (both valued at $20) are 'free' thanks to the e-voucher, you still need to pay for the parcel postage.

-----------------------------

Digital membership (from the RFC website)
Match day access information will be communicated to you in the coming weeks. In the meantime, we recommend you download the Official Richmond App and log in using your MyRichmond account details so you can access your Digital Membership Card. As we are fully digital in 2021, this card will be your ticket to all matches this season so it's important to get familiar with it. You can also log in to your MyRichmond account: https://am.ticketmaster.com/richmond/#/

https://am.ticketmaster.com/richmond/godigital#/

------------------------

For tonight's game, the club sent an email to each member with a membership barcode to use to buy tickets online.

ps. I'm told by the facility manager at Marvel Stadium that a print out of your ticket will be accepted tonight to gain entry but they are (slowly) trying to push people towards using digital tickets on smartphones.
Thanks mate.

The only thing is that when I go on link on the app to see the digital membership card it’s not a card - unless I’m doing something wrong, it only opens your Ticketmaster account with your club account ID.

It’s lame.
When you log in there is no barcode or membership info it only has “You have not yet purchased or received tickets for any Richmond events”

Even though I have tickets for tonight’s game. Nothing.
It’s dumb. I don’t like it.

Maybe I’m getting old.

I do almost everything online now but this isn’t very well set up in my opinion unless I’m just being dumb I don’t understand it or it possibly isn’t set up properly.

I don’t even know if I can get into the tonight’s game.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2021, 05:00:09 PM »
Tigeritis,

Tickets for tonight are direct from ticketmaster

You would have got them via ticketmaster

If you have a ticketmaster account log in to that and your ticket will be there

Alternatively,  you would have got an email saying how to access your tickets

The digital thing via the app is for H&A games not tonight...that's how it was explained to me
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2021, 05:14:29 PM »
Yep tickets for tonight's game are accessed only via ticketmaster and once purchased will be located in your ticketmaster account.

You also receive a confirmation email from ticketmaster with the order number and seat details.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2021, 05:16:51 PM »
As of 05/03/2021

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2021, 06:15:36 PM »
Good increase

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2021, 07:16:07 PM »
As of 05/03/2021

The push is on!!

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2021, 07:23:25 PM »
Tigeritis,

Tickets for tonight are direct from ticketmaster

You would have got them via ticketmaster

If you have a ticketmaster account log in to that and your ticket will be there

Alternatively,  you would have got an email saying how to access your tickets

The digital thing via the app is for H&A games not tonight...that's how it was explained to me

Thanks WP. All sorted now.
I’ve worked it out.

I still don’t like the new system but I guess I will eventually get used to it like everything else.

Anyway it’s great to be back at the footy.
 :gotigers

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2021, 07:24:59 PM »
No freebie memberships either unlike Carlton.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2021, 01:08:28 PM »
As of 15/03/2021

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2021, 04:26:51 AM »
Top 10 clubs by social media followers:

1. Brisbane Broncos: 1,062,252

2. Melbourne Storm: 894,326

3. Warriors: 799,744

4. South Sydney Rabbitohs: 781,187

5. Collingwood Football Club: 756,220

6. Essendon Football Club: 682,638

7. Richmond Football Club: 659,195

8. Hawthorn Football Club: 623,176

9. West Coast Eagles: 619,982

10. Carlton Football Club: 594,541

Full article: https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/engaged-fans-of-nrl-and-afl-clubs-social-media/ee4479e7-dcd4-4fe1-8c2a-a9124a3dd910