Author Topic: Any Posters here Obese ??  (Read 10318 times)

Jackstar

Re: Any Posters here Obese ??
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2006, 07:47:32 PM »
When I run on the treadmill at gym, I try to get one in the back row. the eye candy in the front row stops any boredom and inspires plenty of motivation. especially the young chickies with the G ;)  and I am not talking about the MCG either :lol

Offline Stephanie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I am from Tigerland!
    • My Myspace
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2006, 07:57:12 PM »
When I run on the treadmill at gym, I try to get one in the back row. the eye candy in the front row stops any boredom and inspires plenty of motivation. especially the young chickies with the G ;) and I am not talking about the MCG either :lol
Haha  :P 3 days a week I do weights as well as my cardio session, so when I do my weights, my boredom buster is perving on the guys' muscles :lol All for a good cause though  ;)

Pretty impressive keeping up 5 times a week TG86.
Keep at it tiger-grrl86.
 ;)
Thanks  :) I go to the gym straight after work, I don't even think about it... I work then go to the gym, it's just a habit now. I'm actually in a very good mood after I've sweated my butt off, it feels nice  :)
On victory we strive. Eat 'em alive!

Jackstar

« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2006, 08:03:59 PM »
Do the same actually,have fridays off though, 6 days a week is enough for me

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2006, 09:15:33 PM »
I'm actually in a very good mood after I've sweated my butt off, it feels nice  :)

I like to read that as you saying that your butt feels nice. haha.

Ramps

« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2006, 10:29:49 PM »
I think this is all bulldust, just get home, open up a nice red or white, have a couple of salads, some nice grilled fish or lean meat maybe some greek dips like  tarama on crusty bread...all  you gotta do is some walking and thats it. Dont eat poo!

Moi

« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2006, 05:56:54 AM »
Jack and WonderWoman TG, you're making me sick lol  :rollin

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2006, 07:55:12 AM »
Yes, makes me feel slack.  I try and get to the gym twice a week and do an hour of weights followed by 10 mins of rowing and 20 of bike.  On Wednesdays I go learn ballroom dancing.  Was walking the dog for half an hour each day till I found out I have to wait 10 days after his 12 weeks injections before I should walk him.  My problem is that I enjoy food.

Jackstar

« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2006, 08:31:12 AM »
Yes, makes me feel slack.  I try and get to the gym twice a week and do an hour of weights followed by 10 mins of rowing and 20 of bike.  On Wednesdays I go learn ballroom dancing.  Was walking the dog for half an hour each day till I found out I have to wait 10 days after his 12 weeks injections before I should walk him.  My problem is that I enjoy food.

You must be ""very tidy"" doing all this exercise ;)

Moi

« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2007, 08:01:38 AM »
Urgent help needed here  :help

The new smoking and eating Moi  :'( :'( :'( :'(

How do I get motivated when I just wanna eat and eat and eat lol