Author Topic: Lets Dob in Fevola  (Read 4030 times)

Jackstar

Lets Dob in Fevola
« on: June 20, 2004, 05:01:39 PM »
I have it on VERY GOOD authority that Nathan Brown was signalled out to be smashed last night.
Lets make sure the media are well aware of this as I will be ringing up SEN and 927 sports to make sure this topic is brought to the top of the news.
As for Fevolas effort, it was an act of a coward. should get 3-4 weeks i would think.
Apparently Nathan Brown said on Tv today he was informed last night that he was targeted.
My info comes from an employee of the opposition who stated to me that we achived what we set out to to do and that was to mame Brown.
I actually laughed at him and grinned, everydog has there day and Fevolas will be at the tribunal this week. !

Ox

Re: Lets Dob in Fevola
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2004, 05:23:21 PM »
Dirty unwashed,uneducated  baa-lamb !!!!

Make the call Jackstar.

froars

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2004, 05:29:00 PM »
I'm tuned in now  ;D
Don't forget to mention OER lol

Jackstar

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2004, 05:31:07 PM »
I actually told the flea-ridden thing to have a wash.lol
Will ring about 7.50 am tomorrow SEN

Bulluss

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2004, 05:44:08 PM »
Dont worry, they showed this about 2-3 times on the CH9 footy show this morning. Fevola is gone. Brown had the ball in his hands and fevola wasnt trying to hit the ball.

I didnt mind him until last night, but is a Carlton Dog.

Jackstar

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2004, 05:55:23 PM »
he is a Carlton dog who is flea ridden, why else would you hair like that? To be a breeding ground for fleas, lol
« Last Edit: June 20, 2004, 05:56:55 PM by Jackstar »

Ox

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2004, 05:57:36 PM »
LMAOJackstar -well done

Offline Tigertailz

• Premiership Captain
  • "here we go again!"
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2004, 08:43:39 PM »
I didnt have a problem with Fevola until I saw what he did to Brown on The Footy Show this morning.
Gone for 4 weeks minimum.
Lets keep Fleming for another season so he can repay the compliment next year!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2004, 12:44:19 AM »
A cheap shot at Browny's head while he was on the ground  >:(. He should get a few weeks but with the thribunal this year who knows  ???.

IMO our blokes shoudn't have a problem with being physically targetted as long as it's legal. Top players should expect that treatment week in week out and show why they champions by overcoming the challenge. Hird, Voss, etc cop treatment every week and don't mention it in the media. 
« Last Edit: June 21, 2004, 01:19:11 AM by mightytiges »
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Brown: Blues were out to get me
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2004, 01:20:20 AM »
Brown: Blues were out to get me
21 June 2004   
Herald Sun
Mark Stevens

CONCUSSED Tiger Nathan Brown has revealed he took a phone call soon after his 150th game on Saturday night confirming the Blues had set out to target him.

The key midfielder's milestone match was derailed when he was collected heavily in a first quarter incident involving Carlton full-forward Brendan Fevola.

Fevola, the hottest goalkicker in the game, was captured on video making contact with Brown's head in a round-arm motion.

Although the ball was nearby, the Blues are sweating on the outcome of video reporting officer Ian Robinson's review of the game.

Robinson was watching all available angles yesterday, with Fevola's fate expected to be known this morning.

Brown, sporting a cut beside his left eye, yesterday watched the incident for the first time as a guest on Channel 9's Sunday Footy Show.

"Was it big Fev, was it?" Brown said.

Asked if he had information that he was a pre-game target, Brown replied: "Yeah, I got that after the game – from a very good source, actually.

"I had a bit of a phone call last night. I won't name names."

When pressed further and asked if the incident was pre-meditated, Brown said: "I'm not saying it was pre-meditated. You go out there every week and I guess I copped a good whack there and Carlton got up.

"Carlton played great football and I take my hat off to them."

Brown, unbackable favourite to win the Tigers' best-and-fairest in his first year at the club, was always going to be a key to the club's hopes.

The Blues went with the close-checking Simon Wiggins on him. It was Wiggins who laid a tackle on a ducking Brown before Fevola became involved in the contest.

Brown returned in the third quarter, but had little impact. He finished with just eight disposals in 80 minutes of game time.

He conceded yesterday he had little recollection of the game after the Fevola incident.

"I think I played the first 10 minutes and came off . . . I've got no recollection," Brown said.

"Once the incident happened, I got taken straight off, but apparently I wandered around for about five minutes.

"I went into the rooms and came back out and we were 55 points down.

"In the third quarter somebody told me we kicked eight goals and I didn't even realise that."

Richmond football manager Greg Hutchison last night said Brown was closely monitored and given the nod to return after halftime.

Hutchison said if Brown had been suffering from concussion, it was only a very mild case.

"He was OK. He just wasn't aware of where he was," Hutchison said.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/common/story_page/0,8033,9905387%255E20322,00.html
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2004, 08:41:52 AM »
Will ring about 7.50 am tomorrow SEN

Right on time - I think I heard ya ;)
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Jackstar

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2004, 08:43:48 AM »
This topic was "fuelled" on SEN today. ;)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2004, 08:49:16 AM »
This topic was "fuelled" on SEN today. ;)

Got to agree with you there - Timmy seemed to be on Gary's case a fair bit about "an off the record" conversation prior to Nathan Brown being on the Footy Show yesterday
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Jackstar

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2004, 09:00:13 AM »
Dont worry about off the record, its a fact. They want evidence, ask Froars,lol
I told Froars about this early Sunday morning and no, we werent in the same room, lol
 I sent her a private message well before it was on TV.

Bulluss

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2004, 09:17:23 AM »
Even Carlton supporters are ringing in on KB's show and saying Fevola is gone.