Author Topic: Sammy Newman  (Read 4002 times)

Moi

Sammy Newman
« on: May 12, 2006, 12:16:19 PM »
Have to be a dead man walking - how long can the media put up with him.  He is long past his used by date, and is turning every program he's involved in BAD.
Sure, i'd be upset if someone had done what Shane did last night with the painting, but to continue it on and on and on after he found out it was a joke was really cringeful TV.  They should have just told him to go home.  He had no comeback to Crawf and Crawf ridiculed him for the old fart he is.
Sick of his whining about anything and everything.
He has to go  :wallywink

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Sammy Newman
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 03:17:43 PM »
He's been past his use-by-date for years now but I don't think Sam cares after selling his car number-plate "17" for over $200k  :o.

Last night was probably set-up like most things on the Footy Show. Last time Crawf was on taunting Sam, they had Sam in a cage. What is cringeworthy is seeing a nearly 60 year old sour-puss hitting on 20-something women  :P
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Once a Tiger always a Tiger
Re: Sammy Newman
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 03:23:01 PM »
The person I felt sorry for was the artist involved They are very lucky he did not have a medical problem that could have been aggravated by their irresponsible behaviour.

Crawford is just an overgrown juvenile and thoroughly deserved to have one hung on him last night.

Whilst I admire Lyons for his football knowledge His ability to control the show came under question in my book

As for Brayshaw enough said.