Author Topic: Official R17 Team vs Swans  (Read 1810 times)

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Official R17 Team vs Swans
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2023, 09:21:12 PM »
The number one club in the land for deficient ROLE PLAYERS. At what point do we actually look for better. Whats that i hear after they retire lol.

Ross and McIntosh may play a role but they most certainly contribute to problems we have in our game as well. Where is the tipping point?

The simple fact we have not even tried to find more rounded hence players who are not restricted to one role and just gone with blokes who got carried to a large degree success in a period that has long gone.

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2023, 09:33:36 PM »
Oh dear oh dear.

Prestia baker graham and dusty all mids in the fwd half. He is not changing a thing might as well still have Hardwick there coaching from the usa or wherever he is now.

It is the same old same old.

Sam Banks plays wing its where we have developed him so why the hell can't we pick him on the wing??? and give him a bloody good crack at it.
You all know back a kid in.

Sheesh kicking into fwd 50 and foot skills in general yet McIntosh the butcher keeps a wing spot.

We Bring in Bauer a tall but not a kpf not yet anyway why are they so averse to changing the structure.

Fmd Young still being picked he has been bloody poor and we just keep backing in a feel good story that will not be a feel good story in time.
Amarty Franklin Logan take your pick he will be out of his depth.

Got rid of Ross well he got one thing right, only because a favorite he moved from the wing to the fwd line is struggling in the fwd pressure role.
Fmd how many footballers do we have to destroy playing the exclusive dumb arse defensive fwd role. It went out the door at the end of 2019.

Gotta say so disappointed in this caretaker so called coach.

Complain when the are no changes, complain when there are two new inclusions. Not often do teams have 2 new debutantes apart from the start of the season and even though there are only a few we have not tried this year you still use the "same old same old" . Lots of kids have had a go this year. I will agree though that I don't see the talent we need coming though.

As far as where guys play, how about waiting to see where they actually play instead of going of on one of your rants based on the teams sheets which we all know mean nothing.

As far as McIntosh on the wing, I will strongly argue with you on that. He is the one that you can be sure that will get back to help out and push forward when needed.  Not too many run as hard both ways as he does but you would never acknowledge that. One of the first picked for me every week.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2023, 01:59:02 PM »
To much sense in all that Fluffy

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2023, 02:25:20 PM »
Hugo and Soldo playing VFL now.

So either Ross or Clarke will be the sub tonight.

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2023, 02:55:25 PM »
Our kids we're made the scapegoat for our performance last week without a doubt while senior blokes 90% of them went missing been a common theme this year.

FooffooValve

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2023, 04:39:05 PM »

We don't normally keep two out of the VFL do we? Perhaps doubt over Prestia.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2023, 04:52:46 PM »

Good point
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2023, 05:24:45 PM »

Normal to have a spare in case someone gets injured in the warm-up pre-game.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2023, 06:32:48 PM »
Ross is the sub tonight.