Author Topic: 2024 AFL draft  (Read 44218 times)

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: 2024 AFL draft
« Reply #600 on: Today at 05:45:49 PM »
Granger-Barass just got delisted by the hawks. Was pick 6 in the draft only 4 years ago.

Anyone ever see him play?

Might be worth a punt considering our key forward stocks, although there must be a pretty significant reason for the hawks to be cutting him given they don’t really have a kpf themselves other than Mitchell Lewis who has an injury record to match Lynchys.

Scumbaggers just picked him up..... :shh

He's crap IMO

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #601 on: Today at 06:00:05 PM »
Granger-Barass just got delisted by the hawks. Was pick 6 in the draft only 4 years ago.

Anyone ever see him play?

Might be worth a punt considering our key forward stocks, although there must be a pretty significant reason for the hawks to be cutting him given they don’t really have a kpf themselves other than Mitchell Lewis who has an injury record to match Lynchys.

Scumbaggers just picked him up..... :shh

He's crap IMO

Dropped off badly the last couple of years but definitely showed promise early on - certainly more than Kosi ever did ...but then again so did Todd Banfield..... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online JP Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #602 on: Today at 07:13:28 PM »
If I can't spit out his name then its a no from me.  Imagine screaming out "Granger-Barass, Granger-Barass goes bang!" ... nah ...    :P

Ohhh Carlton got him?  Well, they love a surname with lots of corners down there ... Koutafides?  Korkemelus?  Bosustow?  Whatever ...       :P
Once a Tiger, always a Tiger!  Loud, proud & dangerous!

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #603 on: Today at 07:51:07 PM »
If I can't spit out his name then its a no from me.  Imagine screaming out "Granger-Barass, Granger-Barass goes bang!" ... nah ...    :P

Ohhh Carlton got him?  Well, they love a surname with lots of corners down there ... Koutafides?  Korkemelus?  Bosustow?  Whatever ...       :P

Camporeale
Jesaulenko

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #604 on: Today at 07:53:01 PM »

Camporeale
Jesaulenko

Petrevski-Seton  :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.