Author Topic: Non-Richmond games 2024  (Read 11893 times)

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
Re: Non-Richmond games 2024
« Reply #150 on: July 20, 2024, 07:11:53 PM »
All over for the pies
Now just need the Essendon capitulation to continue

And Carlton to somehow collapse a bit as well and this season can still be most enjoyable

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #151 on: July 20, 2024, 07:42:39 PM »
Freo freefall would be nice for our draft hand and trading Baker to them also :D

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #152 on: July 20, 2024, 08:38:56 PM »
And back to the crappy Crows that even lost to us. Essendon can thank their soft draw for where they are on the ladder.

:lol :lol
Why is that amusing? :huh3. That comment was about the 3rd qtr last night when the Crows conceded 7 goals in a row. Did you actually watch the game? Your weird and bizarre obsession with me on display again ::).

And back to the crappy Crows that even lost to us. Essendon can thank their soft draw for where they are on the ladder.

Had someone say to me a month or so back after we'd lost another game that we had been losing to the top teams, like Essendon

I said umm... NO... Essendon is not a top side (they were 2nd at the time) they were in top 4 because of their soft draw, victories against bottom sides and let's see how they go when they actually play some decent sides

And here we are..the slide has begun  :lol
Yep WP. Now they have to beat mostly top sides on the run home to stay in the Eight :nope.

You have no point once again they won. You went early again.

Also Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you the clown who said on here if only you knew who I was? Let's not forget that one aye :shh
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #153 on: July 20, 2024, 10:19:45 PM »
The good Bulldogs turned up tonight and thumped Geelomg by 47 points  :clapping
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #154 on: July 21, 2024, 02:11:03 PM »

Why is that amusing? :huh3. That comment was about the 3rd qtr last night when the Crows conceded 7 goals in a row. Did you actually watch the game? Your weird and bizarre obsession with me on display again ::).

Had someone say to me a month or so back after we'd lost another game that we had been losing to the top teams, like Essendon

I said umm... NO... Essendon is not a top side (they were 2nd at the time) they were in top 4 because of their soft draw, victories against bottom sides and let's see how they go when they actually play some decent sides

Yep WP. Now they have to beat mostly top sides on the run home to stay in the Eight :nope.

Also Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you the clown who said on here if only you knew who I was? Let's not forget that one aye :shh
LMAO! I'll take $400 for things that never happened :lol. Not the first time you've just made up crap about me #obsessed  :shh
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #155 on: July 26, 2024, 10:19:21 PM »
#lolscum  :tvhappy
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #156 on: July 26, 2024, 11:16:21 PM »

LMAO! I'll take $400 for things that never happened :lol. Not the first time you've just made up crap about me #obsessed  :shh

Correct. Quotes dont appear when they are deleted :shh. Protection racquet continues as per that thread July 2023.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #157 on: July 26, 2024, 11:18:05 PM »

Yep, unfortunately though there has to be a winner next week.

Pies will miss finals assuming they beat us, and blues may lose top 4 and also the flag.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #158 on: July 26, 2024, 11:43:32 PM »
blues fans i know are certainly not happy with the umpiring. I then referred them to the free kick differential ladder, and of course they won the free kick tally tonight by 1.

are they all that dilusional, or is only the ones i know?

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #159 on: July 27, 2024, 04:04:29 PM »

Correct. Quotes dont appear when they are deleted :shh. Protection racquet continues as per that thread July 2023.
Hard to delete something that never existed in the first place because you just made it up ::). You're just embarrassing yourself now.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #160 on: July 27, 2024, 04:14:06 PM »
They just caved in that second half :thumbsup

If the Blues don't win the flag because they miss out on a top 2 spot and a home prelim final, then last night's loss will haunt them.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #161 on: July 27, 2024, 07:07:54 PM »
Essen-done :rollin

LOL at the Bomber fan totally cracking it and chucking his scarf over the fence onto the ground  :lol.

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #162 on: July 27, 2024, 10:57:52 PM »
Dimma has really made all the difference

:lol :lol :lol

Poor Stewy Dew

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #163 on: July 28, 2024, 08:49:01 AM »

Poor Stewy Dew

Reckon Stewy is loving it, especially seeing he now works part time for the Lions

Poor Dimma bet get himself some new toys  :shh
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #164 on: July 28, 2024, 09:18:32 AM »

Poor Stewy Dew

Reckon Stewy is loving it, especially seeing he now works part time for the Lions

Poor Dimma bet get himself some new toys  :shh

I was referring to the way Stewy got knifed in the back

As for “loving it”

Reckon he’s the type of bloke that wouldn’t take joy out of it, especially for the young guys he’s coached .. he’d only be human to be loving it happening to Dimma though

I’m loving it

Nothing was decent about Dimma’s actions .. shafting Taranto and Hopper, doing worse to Richmond as a whole, going behind Dew’s back and potentially destroying his career …

There is a large track record of Dimma only being worried about Dimma (professionally and obviously personally)

Three flags or not , still a prick