Author Topic: Unlucky Tigers  (Read 769 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Unlucky Tigers
« on: June 18, 2006, 11:08:31 PM »
What other talented Tigers have had as rotten luck with injuries as Cogs has had?

Cogs had the world at his feet after his B&F and was the great white hope for the RFC. Then he developed OP and missed a whole year and now just as he starts getting back to near where he was before the OP he needs a knee reco and is out for 12 months :(.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

letsgetiton!

Re: Unlucky Tigers
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 09:07:33 AM »
What other talented Tigers have had as rotten luck with injuries as Cogs has had?

Cogs had the world at his feet after his B&F and was the great white hope for the RFC. Then he developed OP and missed a whole year and now just as he starts getting back to near where he was before the OP he needs a knee reco and is out for 12 months :(.

one door shuts , another opens,  could be a blessing in disguise, to be honest , cogs yes gets the hard ball, but his disposal is below par.

this wil now give white a chance to play the yr out, he will be a better player than cogs, and im looking fwd to seeing this kid play as he has footskills that cogs can only dream about.

look at the dogs, they are having a horror run but are still stepping up to the plate

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 01:16:51 PM »
Agree X, I reckon it is a massive opportunity for Matty White who was very unlucky to be dropped after the Freo game IMV.

I think he is the obvious replacement. He can play quick, he can play in and under and his second efforts are simply fantastic (could teach a few others a thing or 2 in regards to that :thumbsup) - his skills are pretty darn good too
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

letsgetiton!

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 02:04:15 PM »
Agree X, I reckon it is a massive opportunity for Matty White who was very unlucky to be dropped after the Freo game IMV.

I think he is the obvious replacement. He can play quick, he can play in and under and his second efforts are simply fantastic (could teach a few others a thing or 2 in regards to that :thumbsup) - his skills are pretty darn good too

i agree, shame 4 cogs, but as i said b4, gr8 opportunity 4 white