Author Topic: Frawley press conference  (Read 2059 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Frawley press conference
« on: June 28, 2004, 05:04:56 PM »
As someone on the radio mentioned it's probably the first time a coach of ours has walked away happy with the Club and his time at the Club.

Danny thanked Clinton, the Club, support staff and players for their undying support. Said he's going to miss coaching the young guys. Gave Krakouer a big wrap. Danny said the support will get him through the next 9 weeks. Tuck is playing this week (finally). He said he's going to let the players to play free for the remaining games. My question is why now at the end ???. He also said he still have the fire in the belly for the game.

Cambo was also there. He thanked Danny. Through my crackley radio in my work office I think he basically said Danny was his best coach in terms of his career. He said he believes the club should go for youth. Said he had a year remaining on his contract but realised given going with youth will a take a few years he won't be part of the future.

Casey thanked Danny also for the way he'd conducted himself both as coach and now stepping down.   

The new coach will decide on assistant coaches etc so goodbye Brittain, Crocker, etc. No mention of Beck.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2004, 05:07:31 PM by mightytiges »
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Frawley press conference
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2004, 05:13:43 PM »
The new coach will decide on assistant coaches etc so goodbye Brittain, Crocker, etc. No mention of Beck.

I think Crocker could stay if Eade gets the job - they were together at North
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)