Author Topic: Oops  (Read 4383 times)

Moi

Oops
« on: August 23, 2006, 09:29:21 AM »
I've just done a big stuff up lol
A friend from my work asked me to forward her all her dirty jokes from her old computer to her new address.  Unfortunately, i got the address a bit mixed up and it has gone through the entire company :wallywink
Anyone been caught out with their emails before?

:rollin

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Oops
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 09:48:53 AM »
Yes.  Last Christmas my family were spending it with my new sister-in-law's folks and I suggested as a small token of thanks to my sister-in-law's mother a gift like a nice tins of biscuits or something similiar.  My sister emailed the family saying that my brother Matt had said not to bother exchanging gifts with the other family.  I then sent an email, supposedly to my older brother, saying it  how thick some people are and it was the least the family could do after poor Joan having to put up with "our stupid sibilings".  By mistake it got sent to my sister instead of my older brother.  I just feigned ignorance when she emailed me back wondering what on earth I was on about.

Moi

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 09:53:48 AM »
lol Julz

I was gonna plead ignorance that it wasn't me who sent them because it came from her old address.  But someone has notified her and said these are going through the company and they think she might have a virus.  She responded, i think it's called the Moi Virus  :lol

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 12:03:57 PM »
This one is not an email one.  I was talking to the gym owner I go to and was telling her about this girl in the Combat class who was really unco and always out of time with everyone else.    I wasn't too sure of the girl's name and described her to the owner  who said "Oh you mean Sam.  You do know she has cerebral palsy?" :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 12:23:54 PM »
Combat class
Better not give her your gun.  ;D

Sounds like you buy the same brand of shoes as me. They seem to end up in your mouth.  :-[ ;D
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 04:34:44 PM »
At work a number of general admin/HR emails get sent to the whole building. I don't know why but it's always been the case. Anyway last year one such email was sent about the IT department. Well one of the IT people didn't take to kindly to what was said in the email and let the sender know all about it and in particular what he thought of her. Unfortunately for him he forgot to delete the CC part when replying and the whole building received a copy of his email  :rollin. When he found out a couple of hours later he sent an apology taking back the things he said lol.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Ox

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 04:52:02 PM »
After one of the more emotionally gut wrenching losses under spud,
I sent an email to the club saying i was going to kill Frawley and burn down the Punt road stand......
with my name and phone number at the end of it. :banghead

Next day the Cops called me and told me i just cant do that kind of thing.

I was still smoking bongs back then. :sleep

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2006, 05:11:51 PM »
I sent an email to the club saying i was going to kill Frawley and burn down the Punt road stand......

:rollin frrkin hardco

ROFLMAOOO@the cops understanding your frustration and letting you off with a warning.

ROFLAMOOOOOOOOOOOOO@still wanting to kill frawley bong-free.

Ox

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2006, 05:17:57 PM »
thats what i was l.maoooooo @ too mate - the cops attitude - one of understanding.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

I probably asked the cop who he barracked for and then told him to imagine frawley coaching them.

That was an absolute fool proof setting that one.

Used it many times during the frawley occupation and made my point every time.

Oh the memories of having benny hill as coach

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2006, 05:57:51 PM »

Ox, you could have just told the cops that you were majoring in Gonzo journalism and decided to get the RFC's opinion on your latest work.

Ox

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2006, 06:02:05 PM »
 :rollin