Author Topic: Saints can't play real footy lol  (Read 3221 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Saints can't play real footy lol
« on: July 04, 2004, 08:27:28 PM »
Another loss outdoors. Doesn't your heart bleed for the pretenders especially when they have just re-signed Cornflakes as coach for 2 more years midseason  ;D.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

froars

Re: Saints can't play real footy lol
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2004, 08:31:17 PM »
Breaks my heart - boy is my boss gonna get heaps tomorrow lol

froars

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2004, 03:50:32 PM »
I wonder if this will have an effect on how the club finishes off the year.  They have a bigger tendency to shoot themselves in the foot than we do, so i'm hoping ... oops, expecting a major implosion at the Saints.  Already started with suspensions and having to play away from their state-of-the-art Telstra Dome

A group of AFL footballers, including at least one high-profile player, dragged a woman into a nightclub toilet and asked her for oral sex, according to the latest claim of footballer sexual misbehaviour.

Players from the St Kilda AFL football club are said to be at the centre of the allegation made by a friend of the woman, who was with her at the nightclub on the night of the alleged incident.

A spokeswoman for the club has refused to comment on the claims, aired on Melbourne radio station 3AW on Wednesday.

A woman, who wanted only to be known as Elizabeth, told 3AW the incident happened recently when the group of female friends were at a nightspot at Sorrento, south-east of Melbourne, where a large group of AFL players had also gathered.

Elizabeth said about halfway through the night the woman started acting strangely and later told her friends what had happened.

"She said that she was coming from the toilet and she was dragged in (to the male toilets) by five of the players," Elizabeth said.

"She said to us that someone grabbed her and took her into the male toilets where there was another four or five of them in there.

"There she was asked to go down on them, have oral sex with them."

But Elizabeth said the woman refused and left the toilets.

"I don't know how she got away," Elizabeth said.

She said the group of friends encouraged the woman to go to the police, but she had decided not to.

"Probably because ... no sexual contact was actually made, she felt it wasn't as bad as she thought it was," Elizabeth said.

Elizabeth said the group of women had been drinking on the night but they were not out of control.

"I knew what was happening all night. I wasn't out of control. None of us were out of control. I know that," she said.

The latest claims follow rape allegations levelled against St Kilda duo Stephen Milne and Leigh Montagna.

Two women alleged the pair sexually assaulted them after the AFL club's annual family day in March this year.

But after a thorough investigation, and on the advice of the Director of Public Prosecutions, Victoria Police said there was insufficient evidence to launch a prosecution against the two players.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=3385

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2004, 07:39:47 PM »
4 losses from their last 5 games and another loss away from Docklands ;D. The wheels on the St Kilda bandwagon have truly fallen off. However, it won't surprise me if we put them back into form at the Dome this Saturday coming :(.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2004, 10:48:26 PM »
Is there any chance that the roof motor could break down and therefore making it impossible to close the roof?

;) ;D ;D ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Ox

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2004, 12:30:10 AM »
Maybe the saints are getting ready for the return of their favorite loser..er.......son,Frawley
or maybe they're just getting to the real end of the season OR both.

LMAOOOO@Aron Hamil and his short legs.