Author Topic: Didn't know Alan Jones was a p00f  (Read 4291 times)

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Didn't know Alan Jones was a p00f
« on: October 20, 2006, 11:40:15 AM »
http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/pm-had-minister-for-alan-jones/2006/10/19/1160851066556.html

Masters came to regard the masking of Jones' homosexuality as "a defining feature of the Jones persona" that went a long way to explaining "his lifelong habit of playing favourites" which brought undone his early great successes as a teacher and sports coach.

Ox

Re: Didn't know Alan Jones was a p00f
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 01:06:37 PM »
Paul Keating

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 06:56:48 PM »
I couldn't careless what his sexuality is. It's no one's business.

Biographers should concentrate more on what comes out of his loud-mouthed gob. He's just one of those moronic Sydney shockjocks who live off controversy to boost their ratings and ego  ::). Which bank!  :whistle

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Moi

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 07:04:37 PM »
I have to listen to Jones a fair bit with the work that I do.  I find myself agreeing with him many times which came as a shock to me.
He's good at what he does.
If you're looking for shock jock, big mouth material, you can't go past Ray Hadley lol  :wallywink

PS:  I always thought Jones was a p00f - thought everyone else did too lol

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2006, 12:47:51 PM »

It is our business if he is rooting the head of the ABA in the ars.

Ox

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2006, 04:40:47 PM »

It is our business if he is rooting the head of the ABA in the ars.

roll

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2006, 05:59:07 PM »
I'm no fan of Jones and all those Sydney shockjocks on-air behaviour is pathetic IMHO. Nothing short of bullies who have a tantrum if they don't get their own way  ::). But reading from the extracts of "Jonestown" in the Age, the outrage towards deals behind the scenes should be pointed just as strongly towards scaredy-cats who over the years bowed to Jones' beck and call because they were afraid of him going on air about them.

The same goes for the head of the ABA if professional lines and responsibilities were crossed. It takes two to tango so to speak. Still that doesn't make what personally goes on in private as far as a sexual relationship goes any of our business. It would be the same if the head of the ABA was female and allegedly having a sexual relationship with a male radio broadcaster or vice versa. The only public interest should be if the professional duties of the head of the ABA and the ABA in general hadn't been performed in accordance with the law and their responsibilities.     
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd