Author Topic: Blingers has put on another 3kgs this preseason  (Read 788 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Blingers has put on another 3kgs this preseason
« on: November 27, 2006, 03:05:14 PM »
It's time for Tambling
2:17:41 PM Mon 27 November, 2006
Paul Gough
Exclusive to afl.com.au

"I am feeling that it's time to make an impact and hopefully I can train well and get a few more games and be a good contributor to the team," he told Sportal.

"I am hoping to have a big year, I have put on a bit of weight and I have got no injuries."

Tambling said he is always conscious of trying to bulk up, having arrived at Punt Road two years ago weighing just 70kgs.

"I have put on about three kilos this pre-season so I feel a bit stronger now and I have put on about probably about five kilos since I first started."

Tambling said he knows there will be plenty of pressure to perform this year, particularly with Richmond's exciting crop of young players (including Tambling) being the focus of the club's membership campaign this season.

"Some of the boys love that but it's a good idea and hopefully we can all have a big year," he said.

Full article at: http://richmondfc.com.au/default.asp?pg=news&spg=display&articleid=307855

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Blingers has put on another 3kgs this preseason
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 07:00:39 PM »
Really looking forward to seeing how Blingers goes in 2007. I think he's ready to click and use his pace to attack and break through lines.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Piping Shrike

• Premiership Captain
  • Nothing today
Re: Blingers has put on another 3kgs this preseason
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 10:54:11 PM »
I've put on 4kgs since August without training at all. Perhaps I should pass some tips onto Blingers, though I couldn't guarantee it would help him have impact. In fact, perhaps he'd better stick with the club's program.