Author Topic: Shane Crawford "exposed"  (Read 2980 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Shane Crawford "exposed"
« on: July 07, 2004, 11:34:08 PM »
For all the media hype and stories of Hawthorn trying to stop it going to air - what was all the fuss about  ??? That was pretty tame. More a delve into his life than anything else.

Remember on TFS he said once he was a tiger supporter as a kid. 
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

froars

Re: Shane Crawford "exposed"
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2004, 07:51:08 AM »
I thought it was pretty good actually.  A good insight into a very complex but delightful individual lol
I think he's a nice kid - pity he didn't get to play for his beloved Tiges, but them's the breaks.
I thought the "real" women in his life - mum and girlfriend - were pretty top individuals themselves putting up with him lol
Looking forwarding to seeing Mrs Crawford digging up the dirt on Sheahan et al hahaha! - although would anyone really care. 
Nothing risque about it = a couple of boobs and bums - big deal. 
I thought the production was excellent, and I had a couple of tears with the kids with cancer and stuff.  I know lots of players do this, but must be oh so hard to put on a happy face sometimes for these kids knowing they haven't got much time left.
And i don't think there are many players in the league you could do a show like this on - Crawford was a perfect choice.