Author Topic: Women with tats  (Read 7094 times)

Offline mjs

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Women with tats
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2007, 08:42:32 PM »
I never cease to be amazed at tatts - why anyone would draw on themselves or get someone else to draw on them in a permanent format is beyond me.

Has anyone seen a tatt that is, say, 20 years old, look attractive?

Now studs. that's different, I have three through my eyebrow and one throung my tongue........ ;D

Jackstar

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2007, 08:53:29 PM »
And some woman have studs in various other places toooooooooooooooooo

Moi

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2007, 08:54:47 PM »
One of the girls at work had a cute little dolphin on her tummy which she showed off nicely with her rather brief skirts  ;)
Then one day she got pregnant and continued to wear the brief little skirts which showed her tummy off splendidly lol
The only problem was, her cute little dolphin was the size of a whale at 9 months  :lol

Offline Stephanie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I am from Tigerland!
    • My Myspace
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2007, 09:47:40 PM »

Now studs. that's different, I have three through my eyebrow and one throung my tongue........ ;D
I used to have an eyebrow piercing, but a hairdresser ripped it out >:( Now I have a little scar, but it started to get annoying and I was gonna take it out anyway, I have my tongue done. Used to have both my upper ears done(not at the same time), but they got infected
One of the girls at work had a cute little dolphin on her tummy which she showed off nicely with her rather brief skirts  ;)
Then one day she got pregnant and continued to wear the brief little skirts which showed her tummy off splendidly lol
The only problem was, her cute little dolphin was the size of a whale at 9 months  :lol
Jump free willy, jump!

That's why with my tatts, they are on places that won't stretch... too much. And I don't want kids, but I still would never get a tattoo on my stomach anyway
On victory we strive. Eat 'em alive!

Offline Stephanie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I am from Tigerland!
    • My Myspace
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2007, 10:47:15 AM »
I saw the most horrible form of self torture today at the gym...

This guy had a huge Collingwood logo tattooed on his leg :help

Whether he was drunk, high or in need of a straight jacket... Eddie would be proud  :lol

retygas

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2007, 03:45:22 PM »
My wife has a tat on her left breast and it looks great and when she wears the right thing it can be seen. She also is getting one one her calf next week and its symbolizes the passing of her father. I myself have got my wife. daughter, so and garanddauger's names and birth dates on my back and the tiger logo on my left chest and Ned Kelly on my right chest. Also to old one's but soon to be covered over. So I say a tat that means something to the person wearing then is great. And I can't see how mjs with peircings can throw in any objection to them when theyt have got those ugly things. As a Tattoo can more times than not be hidden from view while a peircing is there for all to see.Time are changing and tat are in so you all better get use to them as they are here to stay. If you don't like them well thake a train and go and live in antartica where nothing is on display.

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2007, 05:13:51 PM »
Nothing like a good tramp stamp. Lets you know who to attempt to sleaze on  :thumbsup

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2007, 05:36:43 PM »
Half are those otherwise incapable of expressing themselves or what they stand for wanting to have a sense of belonging or individualism in a homogenising world. A cry for help, perhaps. Maybe with the advent of myspace people will feel that if they can be so easily summarised, it may as well be in a medium that can easiuly be edited, i.e. not the human skin.

The other half do it because they think it looks good, but they are usually wrong.

retygas

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2007, 10:34:05 AM »
The johnf comments are well off the mark. And if you want to called women with tats, tramps I think you should really watch what you are saying as I found it more than very offensive. You don't have any idea what you are saying and I bet I'm speaking for all wonem with tats. And now for the boy jake I think that if you ventured further past your tele you would see a lot of indivial women walking about with tats. They just ain't as norrow minded as you are. And if you want to belittle women with tats then keep your views to yourself or you could end up eating your own words and lets hope you never meet a woman with tats and express your bad opinion.

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2007, 06:15:38 PM »
The johnf comments are well off the mark. And if you want to called women with tats, tramps I think you should really watch what you are saying as I found it more than very offensive. You don't have any idea what you are saying and I bet I'm speaking for all wonem with tats. And now for the boy jake I think that if you ventured further past your tele you would see a lot of indivial women walking about with tats. They just ain't as norrow minded as you are. And if you want to belittle women with tats then keep your views to yourself or you could end up eating your own words and lets hope you never meet a woman with tats and express your bad opinion.

Just my experience rety  :lol

They might not all be tramps, I'm sure a few are just attention seekers  :thumbsup

Offline Stephanie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I am from Tigerland!
    • My Myspace
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2007, 08:39:19 PM »
They might not all be tramps, I'm sure a few are just attention seekers :thumbsup

I'm not a tramp or an attention seeker, thank-you   ;)
I've always wanted tattoos so I finally got them, I didn't get them for anyone but myself.
Just because I have decided to permanently mark my body doesn't make me someone out to get attention, it's my skin, I can do what I want to it. It's not like I've got "tramp" tattooed across my forehead, I can hide my tattoo's if I want too.

Offline mjs

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2007, 08:56:05 PM »
And I can't see how mjs with peircings can throw in any objection to them when theyt have got those ugly things. 

ok - ya got me there - I think I'll take the one out of my tongue.

:rollin