Author Topic: Anna-Nicole reunion with hubby  (Read 4600 times)

Moi

Anna-Nicole reunion with hubby
« on: February 09, 2007, 09:41:39 AM »
Sad life, so I hope she rests in peace.

US model and reality TV star Anna Nicole Smith has died after being found unconscious in a Florida hotel room, her lawyer says.

"I can confirm that she is deceased. It's as shocking to me as to you guys," Smith's attorney, Ronald Rale, told Reuters.

"I don't know anything further. (Her lawyer and husband) Howard (K. Stern) obviously is speechless and grieving."

The buxom, platinum-blonde Texan former Guess spokeswoman and Playboy Playmate, 39, was found unconscious in a room at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood, north of Miami, WFOR television reported.

Paramedics did CPR on the model, commercial spokeswoman and sometime actress who was taken to a local medical center, the report said.

Her 20-year-old son Daniel died in September in the Bahamas, just days after Smith gave birth to a baby girl whose paternity has been disputed by a former boyfriend and Smith's attorney.

Smith was born Vicki Lynn Hogan November 28, 1967, in Mexia, Texas.

Her parents divorced, and she was raised by her mother and aunt.

She first wed at 17 and had her son Daniel, and soon after divorced.

After working as a Wal-Mart cashier and waitress, she started working as an exotic dancer in Houston.

There she met a wheelchair-bound oil billionaire J Howard Marshall whom she would woo and wed.

On June 27, 1994, 26-year-old Anna Nicole married the 89-year-old Marshall, who died the following year.

A protected court battle with her stepson E Pierce Marshall over her late husband's fortune then followed.

Modelling for Guess Jeans, she replaced Claudia Schiffer. Smith was also voted Playboy Playmate of the Year in 1993.

She appeared in some Hollywood films including Naked Gun 33-1/3.

Later she starred in the reality TV show The Anna Nicole Smith Show (2002-2004), which followed her musings at work and at home, and weight gain that reportedly was behind the show being cancelled.

Smith also worked as spokeswoman for TrimSpa a weight loss treatment.

A statement posted on Smith's website in September had spoken of the model's sorrow at the death of her son.

"Anna Nicole is absolutely devastated by the loss of her son. He was her pride and joy and an amazing human being," the statement said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200702/s1843659.htm

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Re: Anna-Nicole reunion with hubby
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 11:05:52 AM »
Shame - She was good value for a laugh - Drugs are ok when your'e younger but when your'e nearing the 40s you start to play with fire. Not everybody is a Keif Richards. Yeah I've given it all up bar a beer or 10  :thumbsup

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 12:08:12 PM »
That poor little baby is now left without a mother and brother and there's dispute over who is the father.

Offline Stephanie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I am from Tigerland!
    • My Myspace
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 01:58:06 PM »
I wasn't a fan of hers, but it is sad news  :(
On victory we strive. Eat 'em alive!

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 05:35:28 PM »
I feel for the poor child. Nobody deserves to lose a mother at that age even if she was a waste of space. I wonder what happens to all her millions? No wonder all the alleged fathers are coming out of the woodwork. Bunch of vultures. Such a depressing situation.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2007, 05:56:01 PM »
It's hardly a shock though is it. She was a car crash in slow motion.

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 07:27:44 PM »
Never was going to be a happy ending that one.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

2JD

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2007, 09:47:20 AM »
So now we'll ave the drawn out legal battle to see who gets her poor baby/money >:(

Moi

The plot thickens
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2007, 03:31:18 PM »
The husband of actress Zsa Zsa Gabor said that he had a decade-long affair with Anna Nicole Smith and may be her infant daughter's father.

The claim by Prince Frederic von Anhalt on Friday comes amid a paternity suit over Smith's 5-month-old daughter, Dannielynn. The birth certificate lists Dannielynn's father as attorney Howard K. Stern, but former Smith boyfriend Larry Birkhead is waging a legal challenge, saying he is the father.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/070129/2/128mb.html

Online mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2007, 10:33:06 PM »
I wonder how many of these golddiggers would claim to be the father of the baby girl if there wasn't any money involved  ::).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd