Author Topic: TIGERS NEW TV COMMERCIAL.HOPELESS  (Read 3036 times)

letsgetiton!

TIGERS NEW TV COMMERCIAL.HOPELESS
« on: March 22, 2007, 05:09:55 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCIDiHd1884

U CAN VIEW THE NEW ADD on youtube

its pathetic

why cant they bring the tiger one at the g back or think of something good

our marketing guys better wake up

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: TIGERS NEW TV COMMERCIAL.HOPELESS
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 05:27:54 PM »
It looks halirious without sound on my work computer. I first thought the guy was in a cell in a asylum having flashbacks about being a Tigers supporters over the past 25 years  :rollin.

Looks like it'll be one of those annoying ads that people will talk about. So in that sense it could be a success.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 05:54:46 PM by mightytiges »
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Moi

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 05:28:50 PM »
Don't like it either  :nope

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Once a Tiger always a Tiger
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 05:38:37 PM »
It looks halirious without sound on my work computer. I first thought the guy was in a cell in a asylum having flashbacks about being a Tigers supporters over the past 25 years  :rollin.

Looks like it'll be one of those annoying ads that people will talk about. So in sense it could be a success.

Its an old axiom: It doesn't matter what people say about you that matters.  the fact that they are talking about you that counts

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 05:56:16 PM »
Its an old axiom: It doesn't matter what people say about you that matters.  the fact that they are talking about you that counts

So true Mopsy. To ad execs the only bad publicity is no publicity. This ad grabs your attention even if you hate it.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Stephanie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I am from Tigerland!
    • My Myspace
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 06:27:01 PM »
It's so boring  :sleep
On victory we strive. Eat 'em alive!

Jackstar

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 06:56:16 PM »
They havent got much idea down at Tigerland and that pathetic ad proves it. I might add that i am a marketing manager and that is utter trash!

Moi

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 06:58:23 PM »
But it's a good idea to put it on Youtube - free advertising

letsgetiton!

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 06:59:20 PM »
They havent got much idea down at Tigerland and that pathetic ad proves it. I might add that i am a marketing manager and that is utter trash!

i must admit , it is crap, but no matter how crap it is, it is still much better than any bomber blitz campaign with sheedy waving his jacket, wow alot thought went into that

Ox

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2007, 07:23:24 PM »
Budget including talent,location and editing and storyline  - $ 400

If they paid any more than that then they shouldn't be in the job.

In a word,Dismal.

Jackstar

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 08:07:01 PM »

i must admit , it is crap, but no matter how crap it is, it is still much better than any bomber blitz campaign with sheedy waving his jacket, wow alot thought went into that

Hey X, why compare the tiges ad with any other club ?.-We shouldnt compare ourselves with other clubs but WHATEVER the tiges do, they should try and do it well.  The ad itself is a waste of resources and money. Very little thought has gone in to it.

Best ad going around is the auskick ad, has a catching tune and even adults sing along

Bulluss

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2007, 08:31:38 PM »
Get over the Bombers X, if you cant stop talking about them maybe you should join them.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2007, 08:34:38 PM »

Hey X, why compare the tiges ad with any other club ?.-We shouldnt compare ourselves with other clubs but WHATEVER the tiges do, they should try and do it well.  The ad itself is a waste of resources and money. Very little thought has gone in to it.

Best ad going around is the auskick ad, has a catching tune and even adults sing along

jack ur right, sorry i got carried away

letsgetiton!

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2007, 08:36:23 PM »
Get over the Bombers X, if you cant stop talking about them maybe you should join them.

next time u take ur head out of ur ar&&, say something usefull, or just do the right thing and keep it shoved up there as long as u can

cheers!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2007, 09:32:39 PM »
Let's cut out the personal slanging matches  ::) and stick to the topic.