Author Topic: Simmo to miss round 1 - Wallace  (Read 7253 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Simmo to miss round 1 - Wallace
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2007, 10:08:25 AM »
Miller confirmed on SEN that Simmo won't play but Richo is right to play alongside Browny.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2007, 11:32:56 AM »
Bummer -  no No. 5 to perve on :'(

letsgetiton!

« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2007, 12:14:09 PM »
Bummer -  no No. 5 to perve on :'(

i will be at the game, i will wear no5 esp 4 u
 :lol :lol

Offline mjs

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2007, 12:57:04 PM »
"Come to think of it, that was the last time i seen MJS at a Carlton v Richmond game."

It's sawn bull

actually its "saw" or "I'd seen him/her". mjs If you're going to hammer someone on their spelling/grammar at least get it right.  ::)
Precisely Tiga  :thumbsup
 :rollin

Er hello - You mean "sawn" isn't a word?..................

For God's sake guys - it was an attempt at humour - shouldn't have wasted it on you two. 

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2007, 01:24:27 PM »
I got it MJS, I thought it was reasonably funny too. Other people not 'getting it' makes it even funnier!!!  :scream

Experience is a good school. But the fees are high.
Heinrich Heine

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2007, 01:41:27 PM »
Is anyone else concerned about Brown missing 2 training sessions in a row?

TW said that Brown has been rested once a month, but from the training reports it doesn't seem that he has.  A rumour cam out last week that he has a stress fracture in the leg, then he's missed 2 sessions.  The club is still saying "he's 100% and flying" but then why would they rest him in the lead up to the season opener?    Doesn't make sense.  Critical time for memberships perhaps?
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Ox

« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2007, 02:18:42 PM »

I dunno what everyone is talking about.

When I seed it ,I laffed too.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2007, 02:27:14 PM »

TW said that Brown has been rested once a month, but from the training reports it doesn't seem that he has.  A rumour cam out last week that he has a stress fracture in the leg, then he's missed 2 sessions.  The club is still saying "he's 100% and flying" but then why would they rest him in the lead up to the season opener?    Doesn't make sense.  Critical time for memberships perhaps?

his preseason started way b4 everyone else
he trained in the rehab group in 1 session when he could have stayed home as it was his rest week
he then trained the next day
the game he missed was 50 degrees in the sun, intra club game and he was not the only one rested 4 that session
no need to be concerned and it has nothing to do with membership as we are already way up compared to last yr
he will play rnd 1 dont worry about that

btw , if he did have stress fractues he woudl have not even been training in a light session with the rehab group nor trained teh next day, he woudl have stayed home and rested

Moi

« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2007, 02:30:50 PM »
I got it MJS, I thought it was reasonably funny too. Other people not 'getting it' makes it even funnier!!!  :scream
Yep, he's a regular clown, DC,  :juggle but it's a bit of a worry you're on the same wavelength as MJS   :wallywink

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2007, 02:55:16 PM »
"Come to think of it, that was the last time i seen MJS at a Carlton v Richmond game."

It's sawn bull

actually its "saw" or "I'd seen him/her". mjs If you're going to hammer someone on their spelling/grammar at least get it right.  ::)
Precisely Tiga  :thumbsup
 :rollin

Er hello - You mean "sawn" isn't a word?..................

For God's sake guys - it was an attempt at humour - shouldn't have wasted it on you two. 
It sounded to me like you were taking the p1ss at the expense of a good bloke in Bull. Not sure what sort of relationship you have with him but I think there are other ways you could express your humour.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2007, 04:21:17 PM »

he trained in the rehab group in 1 session when he could have stayed home as it was his rest week
the game he missed was 50 degrees in the sun, intra club game and he was not the only one rested 4 that session
no need to be concerned and it has nothing to do with membership as we are already way up compared to last yr

btw , if he did have stress fractues he woudl have not even been training in a light session with the rehab group nor trained teh next day, he woudl have stayed home and rested

Browny wasn't wearing any brace around either leg last Wednesday like JON did over summer when he had a stress fracture caused by wrong footwear.

The Club had training at 11am today so it'll be interesting to know if Browny trained today.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2007, 05:46:28 PM »

Browny wasn't wearing any brace around either leg last Wednesday like JON did over summer when he had a stress fracture caused by wrong footwear.

The Club had training at 11am today so it'll be interesting to know if Browny trained today.

i thought terry said on friday that browny had till tues off , so he may not have trained today

letsgetiton!

« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PM »
channel 9 news just said that richo got through training really well and is ready for rnd 1
nothing said about browny so i guess no news is good news

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2007, 07:06:13 PM »
channel 9 news just said that richo got through training really well and is ready for rnd 1

Sounds as though you were right X and Browny won't be back until tomorrow. The next training session is listed on the RFC site as Friday but they must be having a closed session on Wednesday.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2007, 07:20:45 PM »

Sounds as though you were right X and Browny won't be back until tomorrow. The next training session is listed on the RFC site as Friday but they must be having a closed session on Wednesday.

where do they have these so called closed sessions?