Author Topic: Daniel Jackson [merged]  (Read 44571 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Daniel Jackson [merged]
« Reply #870 on: July 16, 2014, 01:45:49 PM »
Should play for the Wallabies.
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

the claw

« Reply #871 on: July 16, 2014, 06:30:28 PM »
ah well look on the bright side claw. at least we got one good yr before he became a veteran. was hoping for two but should have known better.
 how many clubs can boast that sort of record with players, where you get one good yr out of 11 with most of your players.

they say leopards never really change their spots i reckon its more true with tigers and their stripes.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #872 on: July 16, 2014, 06:39:20 PM »
ah well look on the bright side claw. at least we got one good yr before he became a veteran. was hoping for two but should have known better.
 how many clubs can boast that sort of record with players, where you get one good yr out of 11 with most of your players.

they say leopards never really change their spots i reckon its more true with tigers and their stripes.

Did you just refer to yourself in the 3rd poster?
Yes you did.
They say d1ckhe4d5 never change their knobs too claw.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #873 on: July 16, 2014, 06:50:28 PM »

Yes you did.

Yeah, thought I was on PRE for a minute there.
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

the claw

« Reply #874 on: July 16, 2014, 08:39:18 PM »

Yes you did.
hey when you get to my age bud you too will start talking to yourself. geez following this freakin footy club will turn you into a raving lunatic. thems my excuses for being a idiot and im sticking to em.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #875 on: July 17, 2014, 03:05:58 PM »

Yes you did.
hey when you get to my age bud you too will start talking to yourself. geez following this freakin footy club will turn you into a raving lunatic. thems my excuses for being a idiot and im sticking to em.

Nothing wrong with honesty Claw  :clapping