Author Topic: Non Tiger games  (Read 28168 times)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Re: Non Tiger games
« Reply #150 on: July 07, 2007, 08:25:27 AM »
You partner in crime aint gunna be happy with you talking like that  :rollin
Would be good though, wouldn't it.
Let's hope the gods stay on their side for a while yet and they desperately need a win to stay in the hunt when we meet.

Bulluss

« Reply #151 on: July 07, 2007, 08:49:40 AM »
You partner in crime aint gunna be happy with you talking like that  :rollin
Would be good though, wouldn't it.
Let's hope the gods stay on their side for a while yet and they desperately need a win to stay in the hunt when we meet.

Essendon is the team i hate the most, always has been and always will be.

I grew up in the Northern Suburbs and a high % of my friends are Essendon supporters, also went through school in the 80's which as we know wasnt a great time for us.

During this time i developed a strong hatred for the Bombers which will remain with me forver  :lol

Passionfruit

« Reply #152 on: July 07, 2007, 08:50:16 AM »
They're just not good enough  :thumbsup
True  :lol but losing key players through injury and suspension will only make it certain. They have 8 wins with only 3 games left at the Dome. As we saw tonight the bombers couldn't cope with Geelong's quicks and that will be exposed further on the bigger grounds. The finals could even be in doubt now.

We may be able to put the final nail in their coffin in Rd 21, looking at their draw they have some tough matches ahead of them.

Hird is a huge loss for them as he would be leading their B&F and is a very influential player.

Rd 21 is certainly a game they will need to win in order to make the finals.

If we only win one more this year, please let it be against the Bombers so that we knock them out of the finals race  :thumbsup

Thought the  Bombers were very good for three quarters last night against the best team in the comp at the minute.
Had no or limited bench for the nearly three quarters.
To say that the Bombers arent any good means you have little idea about football. :rollin
The Bombers are probably a 6-10 team on the ladder, nothing more ,nothing less.
At least they show a bit of heart and passion, something that one certain team in the AFL severely lacks.

Moi

« Reply #153 on: July 07, 2007, 09:10:10 AM »

Passionfruit

« Reply #154 on: July 07, 2007, 09:27:14 AM »

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #155 on: July 07, 2007, 04:58:39 PM »
To say that the Bombers arent any good means you have little idea about football. :rollin
The Bombers are probably a 6-10 team on the ladder, nothing more ,nothing less.
At least they show a bit of heart and passion, something that one certain team in the AFL severely lacks.
Yep Carlton are struggling big time  ;D.

Didn't say the Dons weren't any good; just not good enough and too reliant on Hird who won't be there next year ;).   
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #156 on: July 07, 2007, 05:24:27 PM »
Saints gone for the year. Pies came from 20 points down in the last quarter to have something like the last 9 scoring shots to win by 9 points.

The Doggies season is back on track. After the Swans v Freo game it could be down to just 10 teams left still in it.

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #157 on: July 07, 2007, 05:36:21 PM »
Daisy thomas had goal of the year until it was called out  :lol

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #158 on: July 07, 2007, 05:46:37 PM »
Daisy thomas had goal of the year until it was called out  :lol
It was just out but Thomas was stiff. He knew what he was doing as well kicking the ball at its point.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #159 on: July 07, 2007, 10:52:35 PM »
West Coast looking really wobbly after losing two in a row at home to the lowly Lions.
Despite this I still think they will win the flag. They had a mid season slump last year and recovered. Their current slump reminds me of Brisbane in 2003 when they had injuries poor form and even a qualifying final loss to the Pies before they romped it in to win the flag. I am almost inclined to think this is the best time to plonk some money on them now that they are looking vulnerable.

Moi

« Reply #160 on: July 07, 2007, 10:55:05 PM »
West Coast looking really wobbly after losing two in a row at home to the lowly Lions.
Despite this I still think they will win the flag.
Useless being premiers in July, that's why I just can't pick a winner at the moment.  Still think the Dogs and a couple of others might have something up their sleeves and haven't written off W/C either.  Long way to go.  Injuries, or lack of them, will play a big part because I reckon the teams up the top are pretty even in quality and a few could win it. 

Ramps

« Reply #161 on: July 07, 2007, 10:55:45 PM »
There i was tonight thinking for the first time in more than 2 decades that i would finally see a decent team in yellow and black out on the park and yes they turned to poo as well. The best team in Australia, the WCE put on the yellow and black or was it gold and black and they became just as bad as we were. Someone has to call a royal commission into the colors. Why does everything in yellow and black have to play like poo.

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #162 on: July 08, 2007, 10:04:46 PM »
How is anyone meant to do well with their tipping if West Coast can lose to Bris at Subi and the Crows can beat the Dawks by such a great margin. :banghead

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #163 on: July 13, 2007, 11:46:36 PM »
A tipping nightmare this year  :P. Saints just get up over the Crows.

No wonder Kosi gets injured all the time. Just a maniac out there throwing his body at contested marks like a rag doll. Too courageous for his own good. 

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #164 on: July 14, 2007, 05:59:50 PM »
Port has pumped the Eagles by 91 points :o. Made them look like witches hats all day. With all the talk of recruiting, Westhoff is an example of Vic clubs like ours not putting in the resources to do their homework. It wasn't as though he was hidden away. Picked up late around pick 56 and in just six games has kicked 18 goals already.

Judd shouldn't be playing. He's not right. You've got to wonder how much effect Cousins playing/not playing has had on West Coast. They've gone downhill since Cousins has comeback to the club. 

The Pies lost too. Always a good day when that happens  ;D.